Half a truth.

Gasps were heard around the room, Severus was shocked while Minerva was stunned, they never thought he had a child.
"Mind telling us who your mother is ?"
I squinted my eyes "None of your business"
My mother, only I know who she is, nobody but me and close dark people.
"He who must not be named has a child ?!"
I spoke up, "He has, all happened 11 years ago, I was born 2 months before Harry's parents death, mom's pregnancy was unplanned."
"Do you ... feel him ? » Severus asked.
I shook my head, lying.
« Rest assured, I am not on his side, if I was, Albus wouldn't let me step a foot in Hogwarts. »
They eased a bit, but I know better, they won't trust me, for I am a Slytherin descendant, a Riddle.
« That being said, you won't study like most of the students, in fact you will attend their classes as normal, but you will have private classes, if, one day, you are bound to fight your father, then you have to fight him, we need to teach you all kind of hexes and spells-"
« No need to, I can teach myself perfectly"
« No you-»
I cut him off again, « Albus, I am perfectly fine on my own. »
One look into my eyes, and he knew not to ask.
« You won't be strong to face him »
Commented Severus Snape.
I didn't answer him.
I turned around, but before walking out, I said « One more thing, no one, and I mean, no one, calls me Angelina, it's Ivy »
The door opened and closed on its own as I walked out.
I looked around, it was pastime for students to be out.
« Eva »
A cat came out from the darkness, her gleaming green eyes shined in the darkness.
« Did you find it ? »
She shook her head.
I sighed
« We have to find it before anyone does »
She came closer and I caressed her.
« You may go to bed, I will join you later Eve »
And with that she ran to the dungeons.
I walked down the darkened hallway, « what would be your first move, Voldemort ? » I whispered.
And with that, I started my journey in the castle's rooms and remembering them.

The next morning
I got my time line, and noticed how first years only study : Transfiguration, Charms, Potions, History of Magic, Defense Against the Dark Arts, Astronomy, and Herbology, and flying.
The first class was unfortunately (From Draco) shared with the Gryffindor, I entered class earlier than any student, it was empty, Eve followed me but kept hiding in dark places.
I played with the quill a bit, after some time, the class was full of students, Minerva walked in , and started talking but I zoned out, thinking of a plan.
« Eva»
I whispered, her ears shot up when she heard me, « Tell Albus I want a meeting with him tonight »
If Hogwarts has something of Value, then Albus would know if my father would want to become immortal or to rise again, he would need something strong, or a potion, and where that might be ? Hogwarts.
And with that she walked out unnoticed.
Suddenly, the Boy who lived and the ginger haired boy came into the room, Minerva was showing us a spell as she turned into a cat.
« We're lucky we're back before Professor caught us » commented Ron
« Lucky who ? » I said, Minerva turned back to her human body, I chuckled
She told them off, I zoned out but still listened to her lessons, I may be strong, but I taught myself on my own, a teacher's advice won't hurt.
Next was Potions, every questions that Severus asked Hermione would put her hand up, when he only wanted to bully Harry.

Mail arrived in the middle of the day, lunchtime, each got a letter or a present except for me and Harry.
«Believed to be the work of dark wizards or witches unknown, Gringotts-»
I stopped listening until I heard what Harry said.
"That's weird, that was the Vault me and Hagrid visited that day»
...

We finished classes for today and I walked to Albus's Office.
There sat Severus, Minerva and Albus waiting for me.
« Hello Angelina »
« Hello sir, ma'am»
They greeted me back.
«I wanted to ask you»
«Yes my dear ?»
«Is there anything that Voldemort might target in this school ?»
«Other than Harry Potter, then no»
I nodded.
He started talking.
« First, you'll start learning basics of Dark magic, Defense against dark magic, and Apparition. »
« We can skip all three of them »
« Why? » Minerva asked
« dark magic is my magic, it's my bloodline, you would be stupid to think I'm weak at it, Defense again Dark magic that's all I studied ever since I was a kid, and I know how to apparat »
I suddenly appeared behind them, they turned around shocked, except for Dumbledore.
« How ? Apparition outside legalized places would make the ministry hunt you, especially at a young age Snape fired
« Sigh, I was never legally authorized, meaning, I'm somebody that nobody knows I exist, my father never put me as his child and neither my mother, well, she tried, but got killed before doing so » I finished.
« May I ask a question child » Albus said
« Go ahead »
"Was your mother in love with your father ?"
I smiled, "she was"
« What happened to your mother ? »
« She got killed. »
« By whom ? »Minerva asked.
I looked aside, my eyes lingering on the forest outside the window.
« Bellatrix Lestrange, by the order of my father »

Author's Note:
Hi guys, I changed the flying class to another day, I won't be following the real movie timeline much, but I'll always give you a reminder.