The Buldger

I woke up early on a Saturday, much to my dismay, I didn't want to, but I promised I would tag Olivia and Charlton to the Quidditch game.
As I got up, Eva jumped on me, a letter in her mouth.
I took it and gave her a treat.
It had Ailbert's name on it.

"Dear Ivangel,
Last night, friday night, we had a visitor come to our restaurant, I didn't pay attention to him, but his voice brought so much bad memories to me, it was the bloody death eater my daughter left me for.
I never mentioned Austin was a death eater, hell, I didn't know until last night were he accidentally showed his forearm. I confronted him Ivangel, and I wish I didn't.
We got into an argument, and he said,
"Your too good for nothing daughter died years ago, when she refused to listen to he-who-must-not-be-named"
And I jumped on him and fought him.
I hate him, no, I hate them.
He took my daughter away from me and He-who-must not be named, took her life away.
What can I do?
How can I live now knowing this?

Ailbert~

I closed my eyes exhaling.
I don't know what to do.
But one thing for sure, I'm paying Ailbert a visit tonight.

I got up, freshened up and got dressed.
I told Eva to go back to Ailbert and hang out with him until I come, she nodded.
I went downstairs to the breakfast.
It was awfully early but I saw the teams sitting in their table, they were pale and quiet.

As eleven o'clock approached, the whole school started to make its way down to the Quidditch stadium. It was a muggy sort of day with a hint of thunder in the air. I saw Ron and Hermione wish luck to Harry, he looked back and saw me.
I smiled at him but was soon dragged by Charlton.

As me, Olivia and Charlton made ourselves comfortable in the stands, The teams walked out onto the pitch, a roar of noise greeted them; mainly cheers, because Ravenclaw and Hufflepuff were anxious to see Slytherin beaten, but the Slytherins in the crowd made their boos and hisses heard, too.

Madam Hooch, the Quidditch teacher, asked Flint and Wood to shake hands, which they did, giving each other threatening stares and gripping rather harder than was necessary.

"On my whistle," said Madam Hooch. "Three... two... one..."

With a roar from the crowd to speed them upward, the fourteen players rose toward the leaden sky. Harry flew higher than any of them, squinting around for the Snitch.

"All right there, Scarhead?" yelled Malfoy, shooting underneath him as though to show off the speed of his broom.

Harry had no time to reply. At that very moment, a heavy black Bludger came pelting toward him; he avoided it so narrowly.

"Close one, Harry!" said George, streaking past him with his club in his hand, ready to knock the Bludger back toward a Slytherin. Angelina saw George give the Bludger a powerful whack in the direction of Adrian Pucey, but the Bludger changed direction in midair and shot straight for Harry again.

Harry dropped quickly to avoid it, and George managed to hit it hard toward Malfoy. Once again, the Bludger swerved like a boomerang and shot at Harry's head.

Harry put on a burst of speed and zoomed toward the other end of the pitch. He could hear the Bludger whistling along behind him. What was going on? Bludgers never concentrated on one player like this; it was their job to try and unseat as many people as possible...

Fred Weasley was waiting for the Bludger at the other end. Harry ducked as Fred swung at the Bludger with all his might; the Bludger was knocked off course.

"Gotcha!" Fred yelled happily, but he was wrong; as though it was magnetically attracted to Harry, the Bludger pelted after him once more and Harry was forced to fly off at full speed.