Colin Creevey

Students and teachers ran down the stands, to where Harry was laying.

"Oh, no, not you," he moaned.

"Doesn't know what he's saying," said Lockhart loudly to the anxious crowd of students pressing around them. "Not to worry, Harry. I'm about to fix your arm."

"No!" said Harry. "I'll keep it like this, thanks..."

He tried to sit up, but Ivy noticed his discomfort, all of them heard the click of a camera.
She chuckled.

"I don't want a photo of this, Colin," he said loudly.

"Lie back, Harry," said Lockhart soothingly. "It's a simple charm I've used countless times-"

"Why can't I just go to the hospital wing?" said Harry through clenched teeth.

"He should really, Professor," said a muddy Wood, who couldn't help grinning even though his Seeker was injured. "Great capture, Harry, really spectacular, your best yet, I'd say-"

"Stand back," said Lockhart, who was rolling up his jade green sleeves.

"No-don't-" said Harry weakly, but Lockhart was twirling his wand and a second later had directed it straight at Harry's arm.

Harry shut his eyes, his face turned away from his arm, but his worst fears were realized as the people above him gasped and Colin Creevey began clicking away madly.
I grumbled, suddenly feeling nauseous.

"Ah," said Lockhart.
"Yes. Well, that can sometimes happen. But the point is, the bones are no longer broken. That's the thing to bear in mind. So, Harry, just toddle up to the hospital wing-ah, Mr. Weasley, Miss Granger, would you escort him?-and Madam Pomfrey will be able to-er-tidy you up a bit."

As Ron and Hermione helped Harry up, he looked down on his arm, which looked like jelly.
As they walked past me, I whispered to Hermione, "Still think Lockhart is a truthful man?"
She glared but walk by hurriedly, Harry gave me a questioning look.
I shrugged.

Later that night, Ivy apparat in the restaurant Ailbert owns.
Thankfully it was open but no guest was there.
She knocked on the counter making sure someone was there.
Ailbert walked out, as Eva jumped on the counter, Ailbert seemed shocked that she was here.
"How did you get here?" He asked, getting started on making her a Butterbeer.
"Professor Dumbledore made me appear here, I don't have a long time though" he nodded.
I relaxed a bit on my chair, as he poured the Butterbeer in a cup and handed it to me.
I smiled, "So, tell me everything"
And that's how it went.
He told me about how he was one of those people who would wear dark gowns and appear out of thin air, and how he had bulked up since he last saw him.
That explains the cuts that Ailbert had on his face and his limping leg.
He told her how his voice was recognizable, he immediately confronted him.
He refused to believe that Christal was a death eater.
Or that she's dead.
He cried for a bit as I comforted him.
By the time he was done, I took some drinks from my bag.
"These will help you heal and the limping" I said, pointing to a green potion.
"And these, are truth drought" I said, pointing to a pink one, I exhaled, "if" I said standing up, "he ever comes again, tell Daisy to put it in his drink or food, that'll have him spitting the truth about your daughter, or almost anything"
"Who made these?" He asked her, looking deeply into the potions.
"I made the blue ones, but stole the other ones from Snape" I lied easily, again, I made all of them.
He chuckled and patted my hair.
"Go on" he said, we looked at the clock, 3:24am.
"I'll see you soon?" He said.
I nodded, "I'm one letter away"
And with that, I apparat in my room, making seem like it was Dumbledore who helped me.