Chapter 43♥️

~HOSOEK POV~

I heard from Jimin that Jungkook wanted to see me so here I was knocking on his door to his office while he's buried away with paper work and such. He's been so busy lately that I personally think he's doing all that work just to distract himself from the reality that any form of relationship he has with y/n is breaking apart. But I'd rather have him do this and work than drink and get high again.

"Come in." Jungkook

Once I heard him call to me through the door I pulled in the handle as I pushed it open just to step inside and close it behind me.

"I need to speak to you Hosoek about something." Jungkook

He says but he doesn't look at me but to the many pieces of paper scattered across his desk and only to look up to his computer screen.

I nodded more to myself and took a seat in one of the single chairs in front of his desk and just waited patiently until he was ready to finally talk.

Tapping my fingers along the arm of the chair I gazed around the room that I've seen many times over the years.

"Okay! Now Hoseok...."

I directed my eyes to Jungkook, pushing some of his documents to the side in a neat pile showing no expression on his face yet again.

"I want to speak to you about y/n." Jungkook

Oh no.
I always dread it to speak to him about her. He either gets angry or upset or both and every time I have to find ways to calm him down.

"Okay?"

"Do you perhaps know of when y/n's next doctors appointment is? I could ask the doctor himself but I thought I'd ask you first." Jungkook

I nodded since I did know. It's my job to know what she's doing and plus Jin always tells me of updates and such on her and the baby's health.

"The next appointment is on Thursday at 2.30 but Jungkook I think you should let the doctor know you're going if that's what your gonna do....and y/n."

I mumbled the last part, avoiding his harden eyes.

"Y/n's avoiding me." Jungkook

"That's because of a misunderstanding that you caused. She thinks you're goi-"

"I know what she thinks but that's not my intention." Jungkook

I groaned heavily just to hang my head back and brush back some of my hair even if I didn't need to.

"Then tell her that. Explain what you're doing with Jongin. Tell her everything Jungkook, she knows yoongi is her brother now so spit it out to her and when I say tell her everything I mean everything."

I emphasised on the word everything. Because he needs to tell her everything. Only myself and Namjoon know and now Jongin because he's a valuable piece to help Jungkook in what he wants.

"I can't do that. Not now. I just want her to focus on the baby first, nothing else. She's already dealing with drama that involves me from what she already knows and I don't want her to stress anymore than she is. And you know exactly why I'm cautious about her pregnancy." Jungkook

He squinted his eyes at me, clenching his jaw and fist on the desk. I do know but all I can do is suggest things to him, advice. It's my job and it's up to him to take it or not.

"Will you at least let her know or the doctor know your showing up if you are?"

"Yes I'll do that myself. I already had the doctor send me a copy of all her health files so I'm pretty much up to date with how things are with her and my child." Jungkook

I sighed because I'm sick of all this back and forth with them but at the same time it's none of my business. Jungkook tilt his head to the side, staring right at me.

"What's wrong with you?" Jungkook

I shook my head, pressing my lips together completely done with this drama. I really am.

"Nothing."

"Oh come on somethings up." Jungkook

Glancing to the side for just a moment, staring at the row of old books on the shelves I just think hard to myself. All this mess all because of one evil woman that has always gotten her way and not to mention Jungkooks actions in how he reacts to it all.

"It's just.....I'm sick of all this drama going about. From Sakura all the way to you and y/n and everything going on with that. It's never ending."

"Yes well, that's life isn't it? But I don't get why you care so much about y/n and I. Yeah you're my friend and adviser but still,  you care too much." Jungkook

I rolled my eyes to him, if only he knew but now is not the time. It's never been the right time.

"It's just annoying is all."

I avert my eyes away from him to the desk, refusing to say any more. Why tell him something when there's too much? I don't need to add more drama then there already is. That's why I'm annoyed and pissed.

"No that's not it. It's something else. Is there more to y/n than your telling me? Because anything to do with y/n I need to know." Jungkook

When I quickly glanced at him, his eyes darkened as he grew irritated with me but I don't care.

"No it's nothing to do with y/n but there's no need to say what I know. It's not the right time now and there's never going to be."

I stood up and began to walk towards the door but he slammed his fist off the desk making me freeze mid way to the door.

"Hoseok whatever it is, no matter the drama if you know anything that I should, then I demand that you tell me." Jungkook

Taking a deep breath I turned around, meeting his glare once more except to hold it this time. He stared at me in complete silence as I debated if I should or not. I've held this secret for years and with everything going on and having to tell Jungkook everything that's been going on I'm finding it hard to keep this life long secret kept for much longer.

"Hoseok tell me. Please." Jungkook

His eyes soften towards me as he's now standing from his chair. I licked my lips nervously, trying to think of how to break this to him.

"I erm...well...."

I closed my eyes taking a deep breath before I opened them again, meeting his eyes once more and blurted it out, only to have the huge weight lift off my shoulder in the process.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
:
.
"Your mother was my mother too, Jungkook."