Chapter 34♥️

~Y/N POV~

A few days later I decided on my own to get back to working like nothing had happened. It's the only thing I can think of instead of keeping myself cooked up in my room and thinking about everything all the time. I'd like to get back to work to keep myself busy as the more I think about it the more stressed I become and I don't want to be stressed all the time.

Plus I missed seeing everyone.

When I came into the library I was surprised to see both Yoongi and Taehyung already there. I told Minseo to not tell anyone I was coming back to work today and so I was just as surprised to see them in the laundry room as they were to see me.

Yoongi rushed to me and hugged me desperately as soon as he seen me and Taehyung also gave me a hug too but waited for his turn. The two are really sweet but a part of me kind of knew Yoongi would be there but Taehyung he was a complete surprise as out of all of Jungkooks friends and cousins he's the one I haven't spent much time with but I still like him. He's a very sweet guy, I like him a lot.

I got back to work, checking the list of what rooms need their bed changed and towels washed and maybe a few curtains here and there that will need replacing. The two men fussed at me for it but I told them to not bother trying to stop me because I needed to get back to work.

There was about four rooms that needed stripping of beds today so that needed to be done but there was also aprons from the kitchen staff that needed to be folded from being washed and dried the day before. Along with towels that needed dried and now more sheets from the bedrooms need washed too now. It seemed like a lot to do so Taehyung insisted on doing the bedrooms for me, stripping the beds of their sheets and replacing them with new ones. I objected to that but he insisted and in the end I agreed because a thought came to mind just in case I ran into Jungkook. It's not likely because Minseo told me no one still really sees him apart from in his office or bedroom. I know I have to face him at some point but there's nothing I can do about that. One day I'll face him again but not yet, I'm not ready too and possibly he's not ready to see me either.

So with that decided Taehyung left to go do the bedrooms but also to mention something about getting Namjoon to help him too as it'll get the job done quicker and also I think I heard Taehyung mention Namjoon was complaining earlier that he had nothing to do.

When Taehyung left, that left Yoongi and I in the laundry room. I could tell by the way Yoongi would look at me he wanted to speak to me about something, something regarding either Jungkook or the baby.

And he did.

He's straight forward and couldn't keep it in any longer and asked me if I was keeping the baby and I told him I am. After that he was very sweet about it and offered to help me if I needed it and I couldn't be more appreciative towards him if I tried.

Because the topic was starting to make me sad again, Yoongi began to tell me about his childhood again. More stories about him and his sister playing games and dressing up. It all sounded so cute and I couldn't help but laugh at some things he told me.

"I couldn't help myself when she asked me to. Everytime she would pout her lips the way she did I had to do it." Yoongi

He said with a chuckle of his own, helping me fold and pile up the aprons for the kitchen staff on the island in the middle of the room.

"Really? You couldn't of said no to her?"

"Nope. She knew how to play me even for a two year old. I guess he caught on quickly on how to work me." Yoongi

I laughed and nodded to myself placing another folded apron on top of the pile and grabbing another.

"You two must of been really close then?"