Chapter 15 ♥️

~NAMJOON POV~

I was in Jungkook's library again. I could live here if I could get away with it but unfortunately I cant. I like to come here to get some peace from my father who keeps bugging me about getting married. I don't want to just yet, I'm quite happy living like the bachelor I am.

Already with a book in my hand and a glass of whiskey in the other I felt rather relaxed in my own world of reading. I mostly read book on drama and mystery, it intrigues me and I like the thrill of the ending like in murder mystery books. Those are my favourite and some are predictable and some aren't.

Just like when my uncle was murdered years ago. I became quite the detective but I stopped when I found out who it was but I refused to tell anyone who that was and kept it a secret and I'll take it to my grave if I have to. It was Jungkooks father, I mean his murder could be punishable by death, no way was I going to tell. I just couldn't do it, not even the person knows that I know of this but it does nt change anything. That man was a mean drunk and a horrible man. I didn't like him, I only would come here growing up to see Jungkook, my baby cousin, as we all did with my brothers.

We knew he was lonely but that mind was changed when back when he was fifteen did we witness Jungkook kiss Y/n under the garden tree. Their first kiss, it was cute but we knew that if anyone were to find that out Y/n would be in big trouble so another secret that I bare but I don't bare this one alone. Almost everyone knows of their relationship.

Jin, Taehyung and I found out that night they first kissed as teens. Hoseok knows because Jungkook told him. Yoongi only knows because he's very observant especially when it comes to Y/n, that man stares at her a lot and that bother Jungkook a lot more and that led to Jimin catching on to how Jungkook reacts around her. They're best friends after all and Jimin is not that stupid, he's very smart.

As for Sakura I think I heard her once shouting at Jungkook one afternoon about how she found out the night before they got married. Something about how Jungkook spent the night with Y/n and that's it but it would take a fool to not know that those two, Y/n and Jungkook had sex that night. I think it was like they were having their last goodbyes if you ask me. It reminds me all of those romantic novels that I have read in this library.

Maybe I should write one, but about their love story?

I think that would be a good idea. The forbidden love they have is heart breaking and I love my cousin, he deserves his happiness and Y/n makes him happy. Plus she's a very nice girl and very pretty, I can see why Jungkook always looks at her with heart eyes.

The library doors boom open as theyre so large and big it would be hard to open them without making a noise. Turning around in my chair did I see Y/n struggling with a mop and a bucket with her back towards me but only when she turned around did she notice me with a sharp gasp in surprise she dropped the mop.

I chuckled and closed my book with my book mark in place and placed it to the side on the table and took a sip of my glass.

"Are you okay there?"

I asked her and she quickly nods, getting all shy and picks up the mop and bows repeatedly.

"I'm so sorry I didn't know you were in here. I'll just mop later." Y/n

I stood up from my chair and completely turned my body to face her watching as she was ready to leave the room already.

"No you don't have to go. It's quite alright."

She bows again and I couldn't help but find her cute, watching her come in and close the door carefully behind her and to pick u the heavy mop bucket, titling her body to one side as she carries in and trying to avoid my gaze.