Chapter 61♥️

~Y/N POV~

Holy shit this hurts so much.

They say labour is painful but this is something I never could imagine in my life. I felt like I was going to be shitting out my organs at any second.

It was just contraction after contraction after my mom managed to help me to the bedroom with Yoongi helping on the other side, offering me his hand to squeeze but he left when the doctor arrived to be sure that Jungkook was told of what was happening.

Tightly I had a death grip on my mothers hand, resisting the urge to push like the doctor said. It was hard not to since my whole body was screaming to push to get this baby out of me. I wanted this child out as soon as possible but safely. As much as I'm in pain right now and could barely form words, panting through the pain that shoots through my body, I want nothing more than the child to be healthy and delivered into the world safely.

I let out a scream and sat up straight when another contraction hit me hard. My mother gazing at the doctor as she sits on the side of my large bed keeping close to my side and whispering words of support that I cant quite focus on right now.

The doctor stayed at the bottom of the bed, positioned between my legs and checking between to see if everything was still okay but the doctors face didn't seem wooried so I took that as everything was okay so far.

The doors opened to the bedroom and I was expecting to see Jungkook but instead it was Minseo walking into the room with a wide smile on her face and closed the door behind her jusut to quickly move on her feet to my other side.

"Minseo, you came."

I smiled at her as the pain faded slightly so I can speak and she just nodded, pulled herself up on the bed beside me opposite my mom and took my other hand but caressing my face.

"Of course I would, there's no way I would miss this." Minseo

"So you're Minseo?" Mom

I looked over at my mom looking over to Minseo with a small smile and sparkling eyes of great fondness.

"I am, my lady. It's nice to make your acquaintance." Minseok

"Thank you for looking after my daughter all these years. Honestly this is not how I would picture us meeting but it's an honour to meet you. Is there anything we can do to repay you?" Mom

I felt another contraction coming when Minseo chuckled and I gripped onto their hands tightly to bare the pain.

"No my lady. I do not need repaid but thank you for the offer." Minseo

"If you ever need anything please don't hesitate to let myself or my husband know. We're truly grateful." Mom

Another scream came from my throat and the doctor checked me once again and sent a nod towards my mom.

"It's time." Doctor

I shook my head at my mom and then the doctor. As much as I want this over with, Jungkook isn't even here yet and he's taking his sweet ass time.

"No I cant. Jungkook isn't here yet and he said he would be. He said he would!"

My mom wiped off some of my wet hair sticking to my forehead from the sweat.

"Honey you it's time to push I'm afraid whether he's here or not." Mom

"Actually miss Y/n, it's traditional for the father to stay out the room during delivery." Doctor

I rolled my eyes at the doctor not in the mood for his comments and looked back at my mom again.

"No, I can wait. I can wait."

She chuckled at me and shook her head.

"I'm sorry honey but the baby wont." Mom

"She's right Y/n. This baby is coming now." Minseo

The doors banged open and in came a distraught Jungkook, bursting through the doors. Slamming them shut again he looked around the room with his large doe eyes until they settled on me.

"Y/N!" Jungkook

He ran around the bed to Minseo's side. She stepped back allowing Jungkook to step into her place and he sat beside me, taking my hand instantly.

"I'm so sorry Y/n. I got here as soon as I could." Jungkook

"Your highness it's time for her to push." Mom

Jungkook nods at her and brings my knuckles to his lips to place a kiss and then turns to the doctor standing there seemingly looking confused as he looked back at Jungkook beside me.

"Is there something wrong doctor?" Jungkook

"Oh no. I just thought you would of stayed out the room for this your majesty." Doctor

"Of course I wouldn't do that. I'm here to support my future wife with our child now stop talking to me and do your job." Jungkook

The doctor bowed his head and spread my legs just a little more to get comfortable to assist me with the delivery.

"Just push when you're body tells you too Miss Y/n." Doctor

I didn't have to be told twice.

I pushed as hard as I could, baring down to my ass but letting out a rippled scream as I tried to push. The contractions were constant so there was no breaks and I was constantly pushing and screaming in pain. Holding onto my mom and Jungkook's hands.

"Just a little more Miss Y/n." Doctor

I took a quick panting breath and started pushing harder, harder than I ever did before. Listening to Jungkook and my mom's supportive words in my ears.

One big push and the pain disappeared and the room was filled with the first cries of a baby. My baby. Our Baby.

I sunk back into the bed, catching my breath and exhausted but also crying to hear my childs first cry.

The doctor then held up the small newborn in the air and placed the baby on my chest. More tears of joy fell down my cheeks as I cooed at the small baby in my arms just on my chest now calm and blinking at me through their squinting eyes.

"Oh honey, he's adorable." Mom

She also cooed, caressing his tiny head that was full of hair surprisingly.

My little baby boy.

I kissed his forehead lovingly feeling so much love and devotion for this small being already, it was indescribable.

Noticing Jungkook was very quiet I glanced at him but did a double check when he was sitting beside us with tears in his eyes just taking in everything his son had to offer. It seemed he was lost of words and just frozen in his state of admiration.

"Jungkook this is our son."

I told him, trying to actually process that I just had a baby, our baby that was made from love.

Jungkook blinked and finally made eye contact with me, breaking out into a large bunny smile and leaned in catching my lips with his own.

"I love you so much you know that?" Jungkook

He whispered against my lips but I just kissed him again gently.

"I do and I love you too."

I smiled at him and together we went back to admiring our son together.

From this day on, we're officially a family and judging by the cheers from beyond the bedroom door, our friends and family are more than happy with the new arrival.

This little guy doesn't know just how much he's going to be loved in his life.