Chapter 41♥️

~Y/N POV~

"I know you're pregnant and I know it's mine." Jungkook

I didn't know what to say. I was totally caught off guard yet I had my suspicions that he knew, but now I'm face to face with him and I'm not ready for this conversation yet.

But I'll have to be.

Unless...

"I-I don't know what you're talking about."

I couldn't help the stutter, a nervous tick of mine yet I steppped back from him when he began to bitterly laugh at my words.

"I'm not stupid y/n. I know you're pregnant. I heard the rumours around this castle and you look....well how do I put this nicely?...more rounder around the stomach shall I say." Jungkook

A small part of me thanked him for being a little more polite about that but still that doesn't change much to where this conversation is going.

His eyes bore into my timid form and I stumbled back only to catch myself but the way Jungkook took two further quick steps towards me didn't go unnoticed.

"Erm...you see...it's not y-yours."

Fuck. Why do I keep stuttering?

He raised a brow but didn't seem to be angry but more intrigued.

"Oh, is that so? Then who is then Y/n? Please enlighten me?" Jungkook

Nervously I looked around the room, desperately thinking of who to say. The first thought was Yoongi but then I thought no, gross he's my brother so I named the next man that came to mind.

"Taehyung. Taehyung is the father."

I kind of cringed to say that out loud because I know of how wrong that is to say. It's a total lie and I hate lying.

For a moment Jungkook just stood there and stared at me, his dark eyes boring into my very face, clicking his tongue every now and then while I awkwardly stood there not knowing what to do with myself.

That was until he started to bellow out a laugh, throwing his head back as he done so laughing like a manic. This caught me off guard. This Jungkook I'm seeing only reminded me of the one that almost killed me.

"Don't make me laugh y/n. We both know that baby is mine, not Taehyungs. You love me too much to be able to sleep with any other man." Jungkook

That was very cocky of him to say yet he wasn't wrong.

"At least one of us loved the other enough not to stray."

I mumbled but he heard it and dropped his grin and slumped his shoulders down. I was too scared to look at him but yet I stayed guard in case he came close. I find him unpredictable lately and I don't want to take any chances.

"How long have you known anyway?" Jungkook

"About two months now."

He hummed and yet nodded just to walk over to his bed and sit down in the edge with his back now turned to me but I remained standing in the other side.

"Why didn't you tell me?" Jungkook

The more he spoke the softer his voice became but it was a little shaky so I don't fully trust he was calm yet. I only stared at the back of his head, watching him wipe his face out of frustration.

"Because I didn't want you to know."

I only spoke the truth to him and yet he whipped his head around over his shoulder so fast I swear he could of got whip lash.