Chapter 10 ♥️

~Y/N POV~

I've been wondering around this castle doing my duties as normal but all the while trying to ignore Jungkook. Again he's been trying to hang out with me while I work and get me to talk to him and I do but not a lot. I can't be too rude, I'm not that kind of person. But the time is always cut short when someone comes looking for him. So it relieves me that he finally leaves me alone for the day.

It's not that I don't want his attention it's just I'm scared to. I'm scared of what could happen between us since I know all too well how much I still love him and I don't want to go through what I did last time. The first time was enough.

I may not want to spend much time with him but I always think of him. Even as I walk out the guest
chambers and back towards the laundry room with my basket full of dirty sheet.

"Excuse me! Hello?!"

I stopped in my tracks to the sound of a males voice shouting from the kitchen. I stared at the double brown doors that were left slightly open with a gap. Out of nowhere a face popped out through the gap with wondering eyes until they fell upon me frozen at the door.

"Ah I knew I heard someone. Can you come help me for just a moment?"

I didn't know if that would be okay so I checked my surroundings down the corridor looking in both directions for anyone. I heard the man chuckle and push the door more open with one hand on the handle.

"No one can say anything about it. Just come help me."

He grabbed my wrist and pulled me in before I could say anything. Walking in after him did he shut the kitchen doors again and take my basket out my hand and place it on the floor beside the door.

"Sir Jin, I really shouldn't. I have work to do and I don't think this is allowed."

I was so nervous of getting caught and not doing my actual job and that was not to be in the kitchen. Actually come to think of it looking around the room there was no one here besides Jin. Usually there's always four people in the kitchen sometimes more.

"Oh hush, you're with me the kings cousin and you're going to help me make him pancakes!! He's been in a foul mood all day and he needs cheering up!!" Jin

Jungkooks in a bad mood today?
Well I haven't seen him today so I wouldnt know why.

Again he grabs my hand and leads me to the large wooden table that already had a bowl and a mixer, among other things.

"As you can see I have almost everything I need, but I forgot to ask where the flour and eggs are. Do you happen to know where they are by any chance?" Jin

He sheepishly scratches the back of his neck, lowering his gaze to his feet. I bit my lip to prevent myself from laughing at how cute he looks all flustered because he couldn't find what he needed in the kitchen.

"I do. The flour and eggs just so happen to be in the same place."

I turn to point at the walk in behind me with a large single wooden door on the far end of the room. There's two in this kitchen, one is for dried foods and the other is for chilled, since we don't have a freezer here because everything comes in fresh with meat deliveries everyday. I know this much because of minseo. She told me all of this and growing up here and running through this kitchen sometimes you come to know almost everything when it comes to the servants areas and what not.

Jins face lit up, his mouth shaping to form a large O as he follows where I pointed to and walks over to the large door. Opening it up I watched him walk in and then come back out with a wide handsome smile on his face carrying the eggs in one hand and the flour in the other.