Chapter 12 ♥️

~Y/N POV~

Today had been a long day. Nothing changed it was just one of those days where it felt like it had dragged on forever. I couldn't wait for my bed tonight after I finished with my duties.

In fact I headed straight to my room in the servant headquarters after Yoongi had just spent the last two hours in the laundry room with me. Just speaking about anything. I don't know what it is but since Jungkook had his blow up three days ago Yoongi has been staying in this castle and spending his days with me. It's nice with the company and we do have great talks. We just get on so well it's nice to talk to someone other than Hoseok and Minseo.

Speaking of Minseo she would be at the hospital tonight since she developed a chest infection with her old age so tonight and for god knows how long I would have the whole bedroom to myself. It would be weird sleeping in a room by myself since I've never done that before but we'll see how things work out. It shouldn't be too bad.

I track through the long halls towards the headquarters that hold the very bed that's calling my name. But my good mood was swiped clean when a certain woman stood in front of me with her hands on her hips. I could roll my eyes at her but instead I bowed to her lightly.

"Where is he?" Sakura

Huh?

Where's who?

"Who your highness?"

She scoffed and scrunched up her nose to me in disgust. All I wanted to do was smack that face of hers and show her how much I hate her but I cant. She's the queen and I have to pretend anyway that I respect her when I clearly don't. She doesn't deserve my respect.

"You know exactly who I'm talking about Y/n. Where is my husband? I know you're hiding him from me, so where is he?" Sakura

I actually had no idea where he was. I haven't seen or heard his voice in the corridors since I last seen him three days ago. It's like hes not even in the castle at all.

"I don't kn-"

She cuts me off with a slap to the face and I immediately hold my stinging cheek afterwards to stare back at her wide eyes in shock. I didn't expect that at all.

"Don't lie to me Y/n! I know your slutty hands have gotten hold of my husband and you're keeping him from me!! Now tell me where MY husband is!!" Sakura

I really had no idea.

"I already told you I don't kno-"

She cuts me off with two more slaps to the face and I cover my face protectively.

"DONT LIE!! TELL ME!!" Sakura

"Your majesty? What's going on here?"

We both turn around to see Hoseok and Jimin standing there as if they had just came from around the corner. Hoseok held a calm look on his face as he asked Sakura what was going on however Jimin was different. Jimin looked angry with his dark look on his face as he glared at Sakura.

"This slut knows where Jungkook is and she wont tell me!" Sakura

I looked at her in disbelief as she points at me. Both men looked at me then back at Sakura. Hoseok sighs sadly with a shake of his head.

"Your majesty it's not my place to say this bu-" Hoseok

"Oh but I can Sakura you may be my queen but right now you're acting like a right bitch. As queen who needs to be respected you shouldn't be laying your hands on a defenceless maid who is giving you and honest answer." Jimin

Sakura looks back at him baffled, taking a few steps closer to him but the anger still written across her face.

"How do you know she's not lying?! She always lies! You don't know what she's capable of!!" Sakura