Chapter 9 ♥️

~Y/N POV~

Yesterday when Jungkook almost cornered me in the guest room I just knew I had to get out of there. I felt suffocated and just ran to get some air but when I came back to the bedroom to finish the bed I was shocked to find that it was all made up and the dirty sheets were still there in the basket.

Jungkook has down it for me and I was very surprised but appreciated it very much. Today I've seen him wondering around with his friends but not messing around this time more like talking of business and amongst other things.

He's winked at me a few times when no one is looking which is very risky if you ask me but I don't react to it and keep to myself which brings me to hiding in the laundry room again but now taking out the laundry to the garden again since it was yet another nice day to hang out some washing.

Picking up one sheet I threw it over the washing line and began to peg it onto the line making sure it was press out so the cool breeze could help dry it out. The second sheet I picked up another hand startled me when it grabbed the other side to help me put the next wet sheet on to the line next to the first one.

It was one of Jungkooks best friends Yoongi, the one that stares at me quietly and watches me without a word. He's helping me with the washing which he does not need to do.

"My lord you don't need to do that I'm perfectly capbable."

I watched him but he was concentrating on pinning the sheet with some pegs he picked up without so much of a glance at me.

"I know you are but I'm bored and I could use something to do." Yoongi

He says blankly but I can't I could get in trouble if someone sees that's he's helping me. It's bad enough Jungkook made the bed yesterday.

"But sir I really insist I ca-

"No I insist Y/n. I'd anyone says anything I'll tell them other wise. I want to help so there's no point in arguing." Yoongi

I didn't say anything more biting on my lower lip to prevent myself from resisting anymore in case I get him angry and proceeded to hang up the sheet with him quietly helping me do so.

We continued in silence until all the eight sheets I had in the basket were now hanging up with the cool breeze of the air hitting the soft fabric of the sheets.
I picked up my basket and proceeded to walk back inside until someone called my name preventing me from doing so.

"Y/n?" Yoongi

I stopped to a still and turned back around to see that he was till standing by the washing line with his hands in his pockets.

"Yes sir?"

He sighs heavily and kicks a small stone that lay on the grass to the side of him.

"Could you walk with me in the garden? Please if it's no trouble?"

I was uncertain if that would be a good idea but his eyes were pleading with me to say yes something I hadn't seen on him before other than his hard stone cold facial expressions.

"Don't worry about anyone else. I'll speak for you if anyone says anything. I promise." Yoongi

He held on hand over his heart as if he was making a the promise to me and at that I couldn't say no with the genuine honesty that was sleeping through his eyes, telling me I could trust this man and I felt like I could.

He may stare at me coldly almost all of the time but I never felt uneasy when he does so in fact I always felt there was a more warming reason as to why he does so.