Chapter 42♥️

~Y/N POV~

This last week has been a boring one.

Emotional actually for me.

After my talk with Jungkook I'm scared to even be here anymore. That fact that Jungkook has the power to actually take my child from me became a big reality and I never even thought of that possibility before until we talked.

I haven't seen him since.

Not through his choice but my own. I don't want to see him, he's cut me deeper than before. The whole sakuras pregnancy, prostitutes and now possibly Jungkook wanted to take our child from me if I chose to leave is just more drama than a could handle.

On the plus side I have Yoongi for support. Even Jimin actually who surprises me every evening by coming to my room to eat with me since I refuse to eat in the dining room with him and Sakura like he requests. Fuck that.

It was bad enough having to serve them and now he wants me to sit with them. What the hell is wrong with him?

I'm sure Sakura knows now too so I'm avoiding her too even if I did hear her screaming about something down the hall of my new bedroom. Her words I couldn't make out but I assume they're about me since I did hear Jungkook shouting too.

I just stayed out of it.

Hoseok was with me during that time so I wasn't alone in having to listen.

Now I was on a mission to find my brother somewhere in this castle. I wanted to ask one of my fellow maids but with the way they look at me in disgust I can't help but think that's a bad idea. I've heard what they say about me and now that I've been released of my duties, I bet what they say about me now is even worse.

Walking down the empty hallways was okay actually, it gave me that time to think to myself about a lot. To think about Yoongi and my family, about Jungkook and my baby. Just everything really.

"Excuse me? Miss y/n?"

I paused mid step when I heard my name softly called out behind me. Turning around to look over my shoulder I was surprised to see who was calling for me.

"Sir Kim Jongin?"

Out of habit I bowed to him but he quickly walked over to me shaking his head and waving his hands in protest.

"Oh please don't do that. I should be doing that with you." Jongin

He smiled and yet bowed to me. I didn't know what to do but awkwardly watch him in the middle of this hallway. He's the first to ever do that to me so it's new most definitely. I do happen to have noticed at the end of the hallway that one do the maids walked passed and seen him bowing to me and I didn't miss the way she rolled her eyes to the scene either. Just great.

"Jongin how could I help you?"

I could only ask him since this is the first time he's ever directly spoken to me so there must be something he wants. Jongin stood back up straight and only offered me a kind smile, a smile that seemed oddly familiar in some way but couldn't pin point where I've seen it before.

"I need no help, I just thought I'd accompany you to where ever you may be heading if that's okay?" Jongin

"Sure."

I nodded and began to walk down the hallway as planned before I was interrupted. Jongin followed me, walking at my pace, his hands behind his back as he walks next to me in silence.

"I am sorry miss y/n." Jongin

He broke the silence with an apology to what I didn't know.

"Sorry? Sorry for what?"