Chapter 3 ♥️

~Y/N POV~

(15 years old)

It's a very sad day today, especially for Jungkook.

Two years ago his mother was diagnosed with cancer. The past two years have been very hard for every one close to her myself included but I've stayed strong for Jungkook. Hes very close to his mom since his dad is not the nicest man and he doesn't even bother visiting his wife while she's dying.

I was currently helping clean up in the kitchen after dinner was made and Yoonsoo, the kings right hand man requested that queen had asked to see me. So of course I had to stop what I was doing and follow him to the queens room. Yoonsoo didn't speak but he never really does but since the queens known illness he's been with her a lot more. In my opinion I think he's in love with her, not because of his treatment towards her because she's ill but because of the way I've seen him look at her for years.

I don't know if she would feel the same way or if the king even noticed that his right hand man had feelings for his wife but I did. I noticed and even Jungkook and spoken to me a few times about noticing it too.

When we first approached the double doors to the queens suit Yoonsoo knocked first before opening the door to poke his head in first.

"Your majesty, Miss Y/n is here to see you." Yoonsoo

"Perfect, thank you Yoonsoo." Queen

I heard how week her voice is just as Yoonsoo bows and opens the door further to allow me to walk in.

I walked in and saw the queen lying on the bed, she was thin and exhausted looking. My heart went out for her.

"Yoonsoo could you please go find my son? I'd like to speak with him also." Queen

I turn around to see Yoonsoo bowing.

"Of course, your majesty." Yoonsoo

He then smiles lightly and leaves the room closing the door behind him.

"Come in dear, come sit with me." Queen

I turn around to face her again and she's tapping a space beside her on the bed with a small smile on her face. I was hesitant at first but then reminded myself she's nothing like her husband and has been nothing but kind to me and supportive of Jungkook and I's friendship.

"Don't worry I just want to have a little talk." Queen

She spoke softly so I walked over to her and stay beside her on her bed as she took my hands in her cold ones.

"You and Jungkook have been very close over the years and I know he trusts you with every bone in his body." Queen

I nod again, listening carefully.

"And as you can I'm not doing so well and I don't know how long I have left. So I'd like to ask you a favour, if that's okay?" Queen

I nod again and look at her sadness on her face as she looks at me.

"Yes."

"When I do pass on my son is going to need you more than ever. He may push you away at first but please, don't give up on him. You and I both know how stubborn he can be sometimes. You're very special to him and he'll need that comfort from someone he's trusts, which is you. Can you do that for me?" Queen

"Of course I will. He's special to me too."

I could only whisper at this time, unsure how to actually react but even if she didn't ask me this I was still going to be there for Jungkook.