Chapter 52♥️

~JUNGKOOK POV~

"Goodnight Hoseok, thanks for staying up late to help me out."

I told my brother which is still almost unbelievable to me that I have a brother by blood and he's been with me the whole time.

"It's no problem Jungkook. You just go take care of Y/n." Hoseok

I chuckled as I locked up my office door the two of us stand out side of, the key still lodged into the key hole.

"I think at this time of night she'll be sleeping by now but if she's still awake then I'll kick her ass."

Hoseok quietly laughed, making sure to keep his voice down in case someone were to hear us. Everyone would be in bed by this late hour and I would be too but I had so much work to do and Hoseok insisted on staying to help me out.

"I'm sure you would but anyway goodnight. See you in the morning." Hoseok

We did a fist bump and waved each other off before we walked off in opposite directions. I myself heading back to my room and Hoseok off to his. Walking along the halls did I hum softly to the same song that Y/n does quite often lately. Somehow it's just stuck in my mind after hearing her hum the tune all the time, every day in fact.

I've found that she does it a lot more when she's happy and content and that makes my heart swell to know that she's happy with the way things are right now. I am too, now that Sakura has been sent away by orders of myself since proving she was going to harm a defenceless pregnant woman and herself being pregnant also, Sakura's future with her child is not looking so bright but I made sure that when her child is born, that child will not fall victim due to her actions.

Wondering the dim lighted halls did I finally reach my chambers, carefully and slowly opening the door just in case Y/n is asleep. I didn't want to wake her. So peaking my head in first I spotting Y/n already in bed, breathing softly as she sleeps but with her back turned to me so I couldn't see her face from here.

Seeing that she's asleep, I stepped into the room just to carefully close the door afterwards and lock it but to keep the key on the door hole so if Y/n wakes up before me she can unlock it herself. Not that she always wakes up before me but there is times she does.

My eyes set on her peaceful self as I walked over to the chest of drawers on my side of the bed did I pull out some sweat pants to change into. I didn't bother with a shirt since I like to sleep without one on.

Kicking off my boots and pulling off my socks I then took off my trousers just to kick them to the side for now and change into my grey sweat pants and unbutton my blue shirt and also chuck that to the corner of the room now to be ready for bed but first needed to go to the bathroom just to pee and brush my teeth. Just my normal bedtime routine, sometimes I like to shower but its too late to be doing that.

Now finished in the bathroom I quietly yet quickly made my way back to the bed just to slowly crawl in the sheets beside Y/n. I had to move slowly so I didn't wake her up.

I laid on my side just to cuddle up to her back, wrapping my left arm around her waist just to rest my hand on her stomach where our son was currently growing inside.

That's another thing I cant believe.

She's carrying my child and yet I never thought something like this would be possible for us.

Suddenly Y/n moved, a little groan coming from her as she turns around to lay on her back for just two seconds before frowning in her sleep just to turn and face me, still in deep slumber. I could only smile to finally see her face properly as we laid next to each other also to face on another even if she doesn't know it.

A strand of hair feel across her eyes so I gently moved it back off her face to tuck behind her ear just to then softly graze my finger along her cheek and nose, feeling how soft her skin was.

To be this woman is the definition of beautiful, always has been and always will be.

I remember meeting her as an eight year old boy and she was only six. A memory that will never leave my mind and yet that was one of the best days of my life meeting her. We connected straight away even as children and I couldn't imagine my life with out her.

Just months ago I found my mothers diaries and apparently before she died she found out that Y/n was actually the little girl that went missing and was arranged to be my wife before she was even born.

I put it down to destiny.

This wonderful woman was destined to be my wife from the beginning and someone intervene but in some way she was brought back to me in another way. Now here she is in my bed laying next to me, growing our child inside her. She will never understand just how much I love her even if I may be crazy sometimes but I'm only ever crazy for her, she is my medicine and I rely on her a lot more than I let on.

She's my light in the world and I'll make sure that she will become my wife.

We just got to hold on a little longer and she will officially become my queen. If only she knew just how close that is.