Code Activated

"Vocaloid 02 initiate!" I sudenly recited just like when I came back in to this world.
When I said that the code let out a huge flash. I closed my eyes embracing the light and everything went blank.

"Dont worry ill protect you guys...." I then said as I felt my self grow stronger, I felt like I had nothing to worry about, everything was going to be allright....

When I opened my eyes everything seemed to have calmed down. Our aircraft was on the ground in the forest all in one piece and no one seamed  to have gotten hurt. I looked out the window and saw something yellow. Was this my forcefield? I wanted to make sure but it then disappeared. Teto got up and she seamed shocked when she saw me.

"Whats wrong?..." I asked

"Your glowing! And your outfit has completely changed! ..." she then said pointing at me.

I looked down and saw that my outfit had completely changed and I was glowing. I wasn't wearing my sailor suit anymore, i now had a white and gray outfit with yellow highlights on my shorts and these bright yellow strips that came down from my top peace to the end of my shorts and just flowed around. My outfit allso seamed to have speakers on the side of my shorts and my selves were kind of see through and were a black color that faded to a gray.

"No way!? You activated the code! And you're the actual electric angel! This is amazing! Imagine how much credit ill get when I report this to research facilities, i could write a book and everything!! An unanswered legend finally revealed to be true!!" Luka said with sparkly eyes.

So Is this what Miki ment, that I wasn't an ordinary vocaloid? Everyone amazed was chatting amongs themselves when I noticed Tetos cuts again. I went up to her and told her to give me her hands.

"Eh? Why?" She asked

"Don't worry trust me...." I said with a smile.  For some reason I felt that I could heal her wounds.

She gave me her hands and I held on to them I closed my eyes as i took a deep breath and opened them back up. Tetos body began glowing along with mine as small little yellow glowing sphears appeared around us, and her cuts and bruses stated to disappear.

"Thats so cool!!!" Meiko then said leaning in a little.

"Wow she can really purify and heal stuff!!" The purple haired boy then said squatting besides me.

"Amazing!! I should write down what your capable of!!" Luka said finding a notebook.

I was done healing her and I was suprised my self. I wasn't expecting it to actually work. Teto quikcly got up and started stretching around. And I then noticed I wasn't glowing anymore. Hm I wonder why?..

"Wow!! This is awesome I feel so much better!!!" Teto then said kicking her leg around.

I was really happy, but I sudenly felt a heavy presence again! I quickly got up and went out. I started looking around, but I couldn't see anyone. All that there was were trees and bushes all round us. Teto quikcly went out and asked me what was going on.

"Someone is around hear..." I said looking around.

"Eh!? Really I don't feel anything!" Teto said a little shocked.

"The code must of amplified your senses. ." Luka said as she got out the aircraft.

As Luka looked at her broken down aircraft I still couldn't shake off this bad feeling I was getting. That purple haired guy had left with Meiko to look for some fire wood, and Teto flew out to see if she could find any help. I hope they'll be ok by them selves. And now It was just me and Luka....

"I geuss you still don't remeber me or Gakupo hu?" She then said pulling out her cell phone trying to find signal.

"Sorry but I haven't....sorry" I said disappointed at my slef.

"*sigh* Don't be we should of been more careful when you and Len first left to find the code...." she the said giving up on her cell phone.

I was looking down and the moment I looked back up I saw something quickly appear behind Luka. I quickly got up and pulled Luka out of the way and saw that it was a person with pink hair, wearing a black dress and a white mask with a pink flower painted on it. The person was holding a gaint hammer and swung it towards me, I put my hands out and a forcefield stopped the attack and it pushed her back a little.

"Who are you I?!" angrily said, but got no response. The stranger then pulled out a little bomb and threw it on the floor. There was a bunch of purple smoke every were and I couldn't see anything. When the smoke cleared up she was gone. I wonder who that was? Could they have been the reason the aircraft stoped working?

I turned around to see if Luka was ok and I sudenly felt light headed and allmost fell. I quikcly stopped my slef as Luka tried helping me. I wasn't going to faint this time! Luka helped me back in to the aircraft and I sat in one of the seats and laid back as I felt my eyes get heavier everytime I blinked.

"You must be tired, it probably because of the code..." Luka then said a little worried.

Ya that must be it, even so I feel really sleepy. I'll just rest my eyes for a second...