Return to the other world

I had bin sucked in the computer once again but this time I didn't close my eyes. And I found my self flying in a tunnel made out of a bunch of number codes. To be honest it was kind of fun. I flew all the way untill I saw a light at the end of the tunnel. When I went through I found my self in that weird room with the blue pattern once again. There the little flowing light appeared.

"Welcom back Vocaloid 02"

I was kind of relived to see that this place was real, and that I wasn't going crazy.

"Can you teleport me to were Gumi is!?"

"Sorry but the vocaloid you are asking for isn't on my raider. .."

"Eh? Really umm how about Teto?"

"Sorry I cant read in to the location of Utaus..."

"oh ok..well this sucks...how about you teleport me to same place I was last time?"

"Oh ok preparing to relocate"

I calmly stood there as the teleportation rings re-appeared and I took one last look at the weired floating light and it turned in to a little boy with white hair and he gave me a warm smile.

"It seams you can finally see the real me, im Piko by the way one of the guardians of this world, Good luck Rin..."

"Wait?!-"

He waved at me and I was quickly teleported. I reappeared in mid air once again and fell flat on butt.

"Owe! I should of seen that coming...little punk could of at least teleported me closer to the ground...."

When I got up I noticed that the beautiful scenery was completely destroyed. The plants and flowers were all dead or cut down,  and the beutiful crystal blue ocean was pitch black.

"No way...."

I quickly ran down the hill calling out to Gumi but I got no response. When not to far away I noticed something red underneath some big rocks and gravel. When I got closer I noticed it was Teto. I quickly ran to go help her.

"Teto!! What happend!?"

"Rin....is that you......help me please...."

"Don't worry ill help you just don't talk anymore save your strength!"

I tried getting all the rocks and gravel off her when I noticed she had a nasty wound on the side of her stomach, what could of done this?! I helped her up but she was to weak to even stand. She must of lost some blood.

"You need to be seen by a doctor right away!"

I wonder if theres a doctor around hear? I looked around but didn't see anything. When Teto sudenly mumbled under her breath.

"There...should be...a town.....nearby.....go east......."

And then she passed out. I walked east as fast as I could while carrying Teto on my back, and shes a bit heavy, until I was finally not to far from the town. I went in to town and asked for help but no one seamed to try and help me. Untill I came a cross a building with a red cross on the door and a sign that said Home Clinic. I quickly knocked on the door asking for  help when a little girl opend the door.

"Neh onee-chan do you need something?"

"Please help Teto shes injured!"

"Neh....is she an Utauloid?!"

"Ya so what!?"

When I said that the little girl quickly slammed the door in face.

"Senseis not hear! Go away!"