A jealous Utau

Akaitos P.O.V.

I had just found Rin and now i lost her again! Damm it! I can't believe after every thing i did to get her out of this world she still managed to slip back in! Even though i did it all for her own safety! Tsk! This time ill make sure to completely erase all of your memories....its the only way for me to keep you safe.....you saved me so i want to do the same for you...

☆Back flash☆

Im so hungry..and its so cold....no one will help out an Utau...damm it ill probably starve to death...i wonder wear i am? I don't see any people around anymore.....ugh....

"Hey are you allright?! Hear let me help you!"

I wonder who's there....oh well im too tired and hungry to worry and i ended up passing out. When i finally woke up i was in a little room tucked in a bed. Eh?! W-w-what am i doing hear?! And sudenly i young girl in a sailor outfit with blond hair walked in the room.

"Oh i see your finally awake you must be hungry! Hear you go Teto helped me make you some soup....."

"Hu? For me?....."

"Yup!" She said handing the bowl of soup to me.

I took the bowl and slowly brought the spoon up to my mouth and tasted the soup...and i sudenly started to cry, its so delicious.....this is the first time someone has done something so kind for me!

"Its really good....*sob* thank you.... *sob*

"Poor thing you must of bin through a lot...do you have a name?..."

"A name?...i dont have one...." I said trying to stop crying.

"Is that so?! Hmmm since you look a lot like a freind of mine named Kaito how about we call you Akaito!?"

"Akaito?....i like it....." I said as I finally calmed down and wiped my tears away.

"Then its settled your now Akaito! Im Rin by the way!"

☆End of back flash☆

Ever since that day you would come by to see how i was doing. You gave me a place to stay, you would bring me all sorts of snacks and tell me about your freinds...and your brother....you were like a little sister to me.....and i wanted to protect you...but your brother and freinds....Tsk! They were allways in the way!

I'll find a way to get rid of all those in my way and then ill take you back and you'll be able to be safe.....Things will be back to normal, ill be your sweet sensei and youll be my sweet Rin..and ill be able to protect you once again...Just wait for me to come save you.......

"Akaito?" A voice sudenly called out to me from an entrance above me.

"Hu? Oh its just you momo..." I said as she jumped down.

"And what might you be doing? She then asked admiring her reflection on the crystal walls.

"Nothing important...."

"Is that so....you've dissapered for some time....." she then said putting her hands over her hips.

"Hmp! same goes to you, were have you bin hu?" I asked

"Oh no wear just playing it innocent downtown....plus i couldn't have Teto seeing me with you guys she would surely hate me!" She said walking a little towards me.

"Is that so, then i geuss we we're both in the boat then...."

"I geuss, except im freinds with an utau that still doesn't know about my real actions and your obsessed with a vocaloid who seames to hate you!" She said in an ignorant tone, which really pissed me off.

" *chuckel* Call it what ever you want but a sorry excuse for an Utauloid like you would never understand the reason behind my actions!..." I said as I grabbed her by her shirt and pulled her up a little.

"Tch! What ever just let go of me!" She angrily said to me.

"Dont you dare get in my way Momo if you know whats best for you! Don't forget that memories aren't the only I can erase....."

She gave me a nasty look, I could tell she was beyond mad. How amusing. I let her go and then just walked past her. Right now I have more important things to worry about than some nosey brat. Ill find you Rin and I'll get rid of all the trash thats left in our way......But speaking of trash...

"How long are you going to follow me for..Mayu?" a said turning around

"Mayu?......" Momo asked as she turned around as well.

And from behind some large boulders Mayu came out holding an axe and a stuffed animal. Tsk! What a pest....

"*giggle* I geuss you found me!"