forgiving and moving foward

Rins P.O.V.

I wonder what I was doing? I found my self lying on the floor of a beutiful field, and decided to walk around. There was nobody in sight. As I walked sudenly some stairs appeared!

"Woaw! Should I go or not?"

And sudenly I herd a familiar voice.

"Come on Rin what are you waiting for?"

I quickly turn around and its Len he runs towards me with a smile and he grabs my hand.

"Oh ok!"

We went up the stairs that began to spiral. But it seamed like we were getting no were. I was getting tired, until I finally gave up.

"Neh Len lets rest! And are we really going anywhere?"

"Eh? Well thats really up to you....."

"Hu? What do you mean?..."

"These stairs are just going in circles like you are, and nothing will change unless you decide to choose your path......"

These stairs are my path?

"Come on then..."

Len still holding on to my hand jumped right of the stairs. I didn't want to jump off but I just followed along anyways. We were falling for a couple of seconds and then started to float a little untill we were finally on the ground again. But this time we were in front of two gaint doors.

"Were are we going Len?"

"You'll see come on she must be waiting for us...."

"Who?...."

And he opened the doors and inside the room was a girl with two long pigtails waiting at a table with some cake and im geussing tea. She seamed really happy to see us. She then greated us with a smile and told us to take a seat.

"Im so glad you could make it!"

"He he we would never miss a chance to have tea with you Miku"

Miku? Oh thats right Miku one of my closest freinds. The girl who my brother has a crush on. Its bin a while since I seen her right?...hmmm... I feel like im missing something....but what is it?

"Hear you go Rin" she said handing me a cup of tea

"Oh thank you.." But when I looked at it, it was completely empty....is this some kind of joke?..but Miku seamed really serious.

Len took a "sip" of his tea and Miku did the same.

"Rin your not going to drink yours?" She asked me while eating some cake.

"Eh? Im allright ill drink mine later...."

"Oh ok!"

And sudenly Len angrily set his cup down, which startled me. He then got up and looked at me.

"Whats wrong Len?" I asked getting up as well.

"If your cup is empty why didn't you say anything?!"

"Eh?!"

"You can't just avoid your problems like this! Or follow me and allways do what I want!!"

"W-what are you saying?!"

"What if I were to be the one to kill you hu? Would you let me do it anyways?! Would you just follow along?!"

Why is he saying this?! I don't understand whats going on?! And sudenly Miku got up and the room disappeared and we were stading by the spiraling stairs. And Len sudenly put his hands on the side of my shoulders.

"Rin you half to be strong! I can't allways be there for you! And you need make up your mind of what you will do next!!"

What does he mean?! Len then let go and he walked back a little and sudenly I felt a sharp pain in my stomach. I looked down and saw that I was bleeding. I fel to my knees and panicked a little and when i looked up Len was wearing all black while holding a bloody sword, but he seamed so sad. What's going on?!

" Rin....im sorry......"

"Len!? Whats going on!?"

And sudenly I remembered Teto and Meiko! Thats right I was dealing with Gumi when Len tried killing.....me....but thats right i am allways following him around, doing what he wants....and hes allways bin there to rescue me when I couldn't do things on my own......I really am helpless I never make up my mind or make my own choices.....this is why hes mad right?

Len was walking away, and i felt so helpless and usless, i didn't like this feeling i didn't want to lose someone so dear to me. So I decided I would make my own choice this time. I quickly got up ignoring the pain and ran after him as fast as I could. And luckly I was able to catch up to him and i quickly hugged him as tightly as I could.

"Don't worry I forgive you! I'll find a way to save you I promise!!"

Len was speechless and he then let out a little sigh he seamed like he was about to cry and he then quickly hugged me back as I felt him shaking a little.

"You silly girl.....why can't you just let me be....."

"Because your my brother and I don't want to loose you! This is my choice alone and you can't make me change my mind so this time you wait for me to come rescue you, ok........"