Distinguishing the bad from the good

Rins POV

Gumi and I were standing not too far from each other and I could feel the tension in the air. She stood there studying me as two crystals floated besides her. I wonder where Len and Miku are? As I was about to ask her the yellow crystal sudenly bursted in to a bunch of tiny pieces. It was obvious that Gumi was suprised by the expression on her face. I looked behind her and not too far Meiko stood there with a pistol in her hand. Then Meiko shot the crystal? She has amazing aim!

"Meik-!" I shouted as I was cut off, from behind me someone heavy had fallen on top of me. I fell on the floor as i then dragged the heavy body off me and saw that it was Len! He seamed to have passed out. I quickly rolled him on his back and shook him a little.

"Len! Can you hear me!?" I shouted, but got no response.

"You freed him hu?...." Gumi said a little supprised and upset.

"Pfft Hahaha! Big deal! I didn't need your brother to destroy you! It will be funner if I do it my self!" She then said as a pair of twin scissors appeared above her.

I angrily looked at her as I put Lens arm around my sholder and got ready to avoid the attack. The gaint scissors came my direction and I quickly dodged them, I sat Len against a tree and charged towards Gumi. I ran towards her and tackled her down, and bam! I punched her in the face, I tried hitting her again but she moved her head out of the way causing me to hit the ground wich really hurt and scrapped up my knuckles. After that Gumi angrily punched me back I tried hitting her back but she stopped both of my fists by grabbing my wrist, she brought her self up as she held on to my wrists and head butted me in the for head. It freaking hurt! and it caused me to move backwards, Gumi used that opportunity and pushed me right off. She quickly got up and kicked me in the stomach which sent me flying back a little until I hit a tree trunk. I forced my self up in pain as I was sudenly surrounded by over a dozen scissors. But this won't stop me! Gumi gave the command "Destroy!" and I spread my arms out as I yelled "Devine aura!" And stoped the scissors with my force field.

Gumi wasn't faced she only gave me a smirk as she clapped for me. "So your power has increased how cute! But that won't be enough for you to stop me!" She said as she dissapered and appeared behind me, I quikcly moved aside as I was cut on the cheek. When I looked at Gumi I saw that she had a pair of smaller scissors in her hand. Tsk! Don't I have some type of weapon that I can use?! This isn't fair! Gumi had some more scissors appear when the code floated infront of me and let out a flash, a yellow and black glowing megaphone sudenly appeared before me. Its neaon cored floted around me as I quickly took it and I didnt know what else to do but to screem in to it. I took a deep breath and yelled out Gumis name and the megaphone sent these heavy sound waves of my voice amplified that sent Gumi back a little and shattered her scissors. She angrily looked at me, as the megaphone spoke out "Amplified mode off, blaster mode activated"the megaphones appearance changed a little as it seamed to have turned in to some type of gun. "Target detected"  it spoke as Gumi angrily charged towards me while riding a gaint scissor like some type of hover board as she then jumped right off while she pulled out another gaint scissor out of thin air using it as a sword. I quickly aimed the gun megaphone and it said "Sonic Boom!" as Gumi shouted "Black Scar!!!". I fired a bullet that was in a form of a powerfull yellow beam as Gumi swung the scissor, her dark slash made contact with my beam causing an explosion. I looked away and when I looked back a young girl with long pinkish blond hair had appeared between me and Gumi.

"Stop destroying my forest!' She angrily said as some vines appeared form the ground and tied us up.

I tried breaking free but they were too tight even Gumi was having a hard time. As I struggled I remeber what Miki and Piko had asked me to do. I need to release them. The megaphone had gone back to it's original form as it floated infront of me and strated glowing again. The young girl seemed suprised when she saw it.

"Hey! What are you doing with the code?!" She quickly asked.

I didn't have time to deal with her, I took a deep breath and concentrated my power on destroying the vines. I broke free and landed on my feet. I then quickly brought my hand up around the code and did what I was asked for.

"Wai-" the girl said as her eyes widen but it was too late for her to stop me.

"RELEASE!" I said to the code and sudenly it released a huge amount of power that sent everyone flying back, even me.

I got up as I sudenly began to feel a bit weak, and I allso herd a sound similar to armor breaking around me. When I looked down around me my outfit had started to vanished in to a million little gray and yellow sparkly peices! What's happening?!

"WHAT HAVE YOU DONE!" The young girl said running to me with a desperate look in her eyes as she grabbed me by my shirt collar.

"Well it's been a while hasn't it IA....." said a familiar voice.

The girl froze as her eyes widen a little, she then let go of my collar and angrily looked back, when I looked as well I saw Miki and Piko. So it worked they got their power back! Thank goodness, now we can save this world from the black virus!

"Good job Rin, you managed to reales us as we asked" Piko said to me.

" Took you long enough, oh well! Atleats now we can resume to destroying this ridiculous world!" Miki said with a carefree smile.

Eh? What?

What did she just say?

Destroying? She's kidding right?

Are my ears playing tricks on me?

She must be joking right!?

"Miki what did you just say?..." I asked confused.

"Eh are you deft?! We're free so now we can destroy this world!" She said crossing her arms over her chest.

"Tsk! I can't belive I would see you two monsters again!" The girl with pinkish blond hair angrily said.

"You really thought you could seal us away forever with this ridiculous code?" Piko said raising an eyebrow.

"Hmp! Well first things first, we need to get rid of our substitute black virus!" Miki said walking towards Gumi, who was trying to get up. Miki quickly grabbed her by her neck and pulled her up.

"LET ME GO!" Gumi angrily demanded.

"Well thank you for being our guinea pig little bunny but were done using you" she said digging her hand in the middle of Gumis chest. Gumi cried and tried fighting back in pain untill she passed out. As Gumis arms went down and her head went back Miki pulled something out from Gumi that looked like a green gem with a black outline in the shape of a star. She let Gumi fall to the ground as she admired the gem with the sun light reflecting off it.

"I geuss it's time to get rid of this trash then" Piko said as he snapped his fingers and a bunch of glowing code numbers appeared on the ground creating a circle started to cause the floor to break and crumble appart.

Miki and Piko only floated up as the floor began to crumble. As I tried getting up the young girl grabbed my hand and told me we needed to get away from hear. I was about to leave when I saw Gumi start to fall in to the opening in the ground. I couldn't let things end like this! Even though we were enemy's I flet that I would end up regretting not helping her. I quickly ran towards Gumi as I told the mysterious girl to take my brother and my freinds to a safe location. I quickly grabbed Gumis wrist befor she could fall in, but even so the floor continued to break and I ended up falling in with her. I herd Miki laugh as she said good bye to me and Gumi.

As i fell all i could think of was of how easily i was decived and how I really messed things up this time...