A familiar tune

Rins P.O.V.

So I came across three separate passage ways and I honestly had no idea which one to pick. So I strated looking around and I came up with an idea, sort of. I picked up some rocks and threw some in each passage way. Maybe if theres something in their It will react to the rocks, or trigger a trap. I waited for a little bit but nothing happend.

*sigh* Im stupid for even trying. I was thinking of what to do next when sudenly I started to hear a tune coming from the passage in the middle. It was an odd melody but It felt familiar. Maybe I should go through that passage....I stared at it when I sudenly I herd Lens voice.

"Come on Rin its this way!"

"Hold on Len! Wait for me!"

I turned around to find Len running pass me and then I was running right behind him! I looked a little bit younger and so happy...I watched my younger self run by until I disappeared with Len. I hope im not going crazy....i took a deep breath and walked foward. When I walked in the middle passage the entrance behind me closed up. I hope I chose the correct one. As I started to walk more and more stars and planets strated to appear on the cave walls that moved around. They looked like the ones from my dream, It was so beautiful.

I walked following the tune untill I was finally at the end of the passage and sudenly stairs started to appear, and the tune continued to play. I need to make my own path! Just like I promised Len! I went up the stairs until I was finally infront of two gaint gates. They seemed very familiar, they looked like they were made of some type of black crytal and each one had a pink star in the center. And then I noticed that the tune was coming from behind the door.

As I stood infront of the doors I saw my younger self and Len walk right through the door. It happend again I really hope im not loosing my mind!...*sigh* I pushed the doors open to find a gaint mirror in the middle of an empty room. The room was round and the walls were made of multi colored crystals and next to the mirror was an small music box, from were the melody was coming from, on a round little table. This room ive bin hear befor...

I went up to the mirror and brought my hand up to it. The mirror was shattered, I wonder how this happend?...and sudenly I looked down to my hand and saw shards of glass dig in to my hand! I was quickly startled and shook my hand, but I suddenly saw that nothing was on my hand but the mysterious scar. Thats so creepy i swer i saw the shards of glass dig in to my hand! But this scar....how did I get it?....