Rich girls Aircraft

As Teto finally flew down I still held on to the code. When she pointed it out and asked me what I was holding on to.

"Eh this? it's the code" I said to her, raising it up a little (I hope i don't drop it)

"What?! No way?! I was expecting it to look different!....." Teto exclaimed suprised.

We were finally back on the ground, and it seams that Teto flew us behind the gaint mountain cave. I turned around to find a valley with pink and white star shapped flowers and a clear beutiful river not too far from wear we were. I was really surprised I wasn't expecting to find a valley behind all this. I geuss it should of been called the Hidden Melody valley or something....

As I admired the valley I sudenly felt a heavy presence. And I could tell Teto felt it too, she quickly put her guard up and started looking around. This presence it was more than one, but I couldn't pin point from wear it was coming from. Left? Right? No! Above Me!? I looked up and suddenly saw something come my way I quickly dodged it and Teto moved the other direction . What ever came my direction hit the ground, and caused the dust and dirt to lift.

"Rin are you ok?!" Teto exclaimed.

"*cough* Ya im fine but all this dust I can't see anything!" I said trying to clear the air around me.

As the dust cleared up a little I sudenly saw a figure that resembled a person. I wonder who it is? It better not be Mayu. I then quikcly noticed a gaint spear and two long teal pigtails. No way that can only be one person, Miku! But what is she doing hear?! I also then noticed I didn't have the code anymore! I must of dropped it!! If Miki finds out she'll probably hit me again!!! As I desperately looked around for it Miku picked her spear and charged towards me! Luckly when I backed up I tripped over something, fell back and Miku completely missed me. Teto quikcly tried kicking Miku but missed. Miku only backed away as she stared at us with a dead look in her eyes.

"Damm it! She allready caught up to us!" Teto said helping me up.

"What do you mean? And why is she attacking us?!" I asked.

"Well somehow Gumi got her hands on Miku, so for the mean time shes kind of our enemy...."

What!? No way! First Len, now Miku!? And the code were did it go?! I looked around and then found it behind us not to far from me. Teto had charged at Miku and I decided to get the code back. I quickly bent over to get it when someone put their foot over it. I quickly looked up and saw that it was Len! I froze for a second and sudenly herd a familiar voice.

"Seames you did me a favor and found the code for me, now I can destroy you along with it!" said the voice.

I then saw that it was Gumi! I quickly tried taking the code forcefully but sudenly I was pushed back. As i quickly sat up i saw that it was some type of dark green forcefield just like the one I had the time Gumi attacked us. I angrily glared at Gumi as Teto fell besides me and I saw Miku go to Gumis side. Things are starting to get complicated again.

First things first, the code I need to get it back! I quickly got back up as Len handed the code to Gumi. Gumi held it in her hand as she gave me an evil smirk.

"Don't touch it!" I angrily yelled and sudenly the code let out some sparks and burnt Gumis plam causing her to drop the code In front of her.

"Ah!! What the hell happend?!" She angrily said in pain as her forcefield disappeared. She then angrily looked at me.

"You! It must of been your fault" she then said trying to blame me.

"Hmp! As expected the code went on self defense mode on you because it now belongs to Rin..." a voice sudenly said as a shadow appeared around us.

I looked up and then saw some type of small fancy pink and white jet hovering above us that said Megurine on the outside. Im geussing it's fancy because I never herd it coming and it was completely silent and ive never seen or herd a jet this silent. 

"It's the rich girl!" Teto then exclaimed tugging my arm.

From an opened door the pink haired girl, from the big house stood their with a smirk on her face along with  Meiko!

"I finally found you Rin!! You runt, im going to get you for making me worry!" Meiko yelled from the jet.

The pink haired girl angrly pushed Meiko back as she then pressed a button on a remot that she was holing. A gaint net came down and It fell in Gumis direction. As the net came down Len and Miku quickly reacted to it and attacked it. At that very moment I ran for the code. I grabbed it and made eye contact with Gumi. She seamed suprised to see me so close up and she quickly tried attacking me with some gaint scissors that sudenly appeared out of no wear. But as she tried that the code glowed ever more. And sudenly a small white forcefield appeared. Causing the scissors to turn in to multiple small pixels.

Gumi in shock fell back as the white forcefield disappeared, and I was suddenly grabbed from behind and taken upwards. I then noticed it was Teto, she really caughty me by suprise. She quickly flew us up in to the aircraft and fell on her back crashing against the aircrafts wall. The moment we were inside the pink haired girl quickly shut the door and she spoke to someone in the front part of the jet.

"We are all set Gakupo! Let's speed this bad boy up!"

"Got it!!" Said a samurai looking young man who seamed like he was the one piloting this small aircraft.

I quikcly got up and saw that Teto had passed out. Poor thing she needs the rest. I was going to help Teto up when I sudenly smacked over the head!!! Why am I allways getting smacked over the head!!! I angrily looked up and saw that it was Meiko. She looked pretty mad. I quikcly flinched as i waited for her to hit me again, but she then hugged me tightly.  

"Sorry for worrying you Meiko....." i said as i hugged her back.