The chimera Utauloid

As i was dragged by the green haird girl I was really wanting to go take a break from all this running, when she sudenly stopped.

"Whats wrong?" I quickly asked.

"shhhh!" she quickly shushed me and dragged me in to the bushes. As we layed there in the bushes a shadow flew over us. Gumi waited a couple of minutes and then told me to wait for her. She slowly walked out and looked around and signaled me that it was ok to come out.

"phew that was a close one!"

"what was all that about?"

"Well if Teto would of spoted us we probably would of bin in trouble..."

"Teto? whos that?"

"Shes a chimera! But to make matters worse shes an Utauloid!"

"An uta- what?"

"Utauloid, their like fakes created from vocaloids likes us, and lately theres bin a problem between the oids were its gotten violent! She could be working with the underground group behind this whole conflict!"

"And So what if I am Gumi!?"

Sudenly Gumi turned pale white and froze in place. She slowly turned around to find Teto siting on a gaint bolder. Teto had red hair with two big curls and wore a black and magenta outfit. She gave Teto an angry look and jumped right off the bolder.

"Fakes hu? Come on tell me more about us Utauloids since you know so much about us!"

Gumi was completely frozen and started mumbling. I just stood there and watched the two when Teto sudenly looked at me. She seamed suprised as her eyes widen.

"No way....? Is that you Rin?"

"Eh? How do you know my name?"

Teto was slowly walking towards me when Gumi pushed her away. Teto fell back and Gumi took my hand and ran away.

"WAIT!"

As Gumi and i ran away Teto quickly got up. As I looked back two gaint wings spread from her back and she quickly took flight. She flew right after us at full speed when sudenly I herd my name be called but not by Teto or Gumi. It was a boys voice. But right after that I herd a screeching sound and I quickly fell to my knees.

"Rin! Whats wrong!? Get up!"

I brought my hands up to my ears as I tried to block out the horrible sound, but it just kept on getting louder. I screamed from the pain and suddenly the teleportation rings re-appeared and I completely blacked out.