In to the strange Mirror

My scar? How did I get it? I looked at the shattered mirror and suddenly in the reflection an image appeared. I saw my younger self with Len looking at the same mirror. I got a little bit closer to get a better look.

"Len what are we suppose to do now?"

"I don't know this room seams like a dead end...."

Whats going on? What im seeing really happened?....I was really hear...I geuss when Meiko said that I went to look for the code she wasn't lying.....

"Len! What should we do then?!" my younger self asked but she seemed really uneasy....did something happen?

"I don't know?!" Len he allso seemed really uneasy....

"Riiiiiin.....I found youuu!!!" A fimilar voice said.

That voice! Is that Akaito sensei?! The shattered glass made it difficult to see. But sudenly I saw my self be pushed against the mirror and it shattered. It seams that I feel and the mirror fell on top of me.... Whats going on? I broke the mirror? And sudenly the odd reflection disappeared. I started looking around but it seamed like the room really was a dead end. what should I do? I went back to the mirror and brought my hand up to it again.

"what should I do?....."

And sudenly the mirror began to glow a little. And the missing peaces began to appear right befor me. When the peaces were all there the mirror let out a huge flash. I quickly looked away and saw that the mirror had opened a new pasage way. With out thinking I quickly went in and found my self in another cave but this time only parts of the cave walls were made of crystals and the rest was just ordinary dirt and it had a lot of cracks that were filled with white and pink flowers.

As I looked at my surroundings the mirror dissapered. And this time there was a weird floating sphear in the cave over a stand made out of crystals with flowers and vines wrapped around them. The spear was glowing white and had number codes moving around its surface. I wonder have I found the code? I slowly went up to the sphear. As I got closer I could hear familiar voices.

"RIN!!!"

"WAIT!"

"Stop it...."

"Len! GIVE HIM BACK!!!"

"The code!!!"

"Say goodbye rin...."

The voices were starting to make me nervous and I felt like I was going to loose my mind, when suddenly someone quickly grabbed my hand befor I could grab the code! I quickly turned to find Akaito sensei again! He gave me a cold look as he slowly brought his hand, which had a black diamond crystal embented in his palm, to my face.

"Seames we're back to were it all started...." he sudenly mumbled

Akaito....sensei?.....no that isn't right. Akaito isn't my sensei.....hes...an utau...hes a freind I met....sudenly fragments of my memory were coming back to me.

"Akaito....your not my sensei..your a freind I made hear in this world....your an utau...."

When i said that his eyes widen and he sudenly froze. He quickly let go of my hand stepped back a little.

"W-what are you talking about?..." he the said giving me a crazy look.

I think I sort of remeber now...Len and I found the mirror but Akaito.....he tried stoping us from getting the code....and after the mirror shattered, Len helped me get it off me and it glowed just one last time, and Len pushed me in it......and I didn't see him after that...Akaito he stopped me just like he is now and.....he...he erased my memories!

"You!....You erased my memories!!" I angrily said to him.

Akaito in shocked only twitched a little. And he then went from a crazy look to chuckling to him self.

"*chuckel* what the hell....this can't be happening?!...." he said as he leaned back a little and brought his hand up to his forehead.

I quickly tried grabbing the code but I was kicked in the stomach and was sent flying backwards and then my back hit the wall. Damm it that really hurt and I felt like the wind was nocked right out of me!!! Akaito quikcly turned around and came to my aid. He tried helping me up, but I quickly slapped his hand away.

"*cough* *cough* S-stay the hell away from me!!" I angrily said to him.

"Tsk! I'll permanently erase all of your memories this time!" He said as he forcefully pinned me down and brought his hand to my forehead. And I sudenly felt my self slowly go blank..

No!!! Hes going to erase all my memories again! I don't want that! My freinds and family...I don't want to forget them again!!!! Not after everything I've made them go though!

"G-Get off me!!!!" I angrily said and I quicked him in the stomach and he fell back.

"Akaito!!!" I herd a familiar voice yell out.

I then saw that it was Mayu! She must of bin the one who kicked me! Akaito got up coughing and he then gave me the evil eye. This is bad I can't hold both of them off, Mayu back at school was one thing but this time she has an axe and If I remeber correctly Akaito has his own type of special power.

What should I do?....