Chapter 27

CRC

10 o clock, the next day and someone knocks up a storm on my door.

"Come in!" I shut my ears and called out.

"Ello," I heard a familiar voice float through the room.

"Oi! Stop incessantly knocking on the damn door. It's going to come off it's hinges after all that assault," I said and he chuckled.

"Sorry. Just playing around. You wanted me in?" He asked and I nodded.

"Come sit," I said and pointed to the seat.

I walked around my table and sat on it while Niall was sat on the chair in front of me.

"What's up?" He asked.

"Look what I have!" I said and pulled out the papers.

"Oh wow," he gasped out.

"This outlines the rules to our partnership. Break one and I break you," I said menacingly.

"Woah ok chill," He said with his hands up in surrender.

"But I can also sue you if you break these. So better take the 15%," He said.

"Go ahead and read through it. I've been through it twice. Tell me if you'd want to change something," I said and he nodded.

"Don't leave. I've got to talk to Hadley," I said and left the room.

"Heya," She said, looking up at me from her desk.

"Hey, has Finley left yet?" I asked.

"Mhm. He's clearing his crud out," She grimaced.

"Crud?" I asked.

"You might want to throw the whole table away. It's disgusting," she commented.

"What's you mean?" I asked.

"There's stale, rotting food and all other kind of guck in there. Stop making me talk about it. I'm going to puke," She gagged.

"Alright. Throw the whole thing away," I gagged from disgust.

I returned back to the room and Niall turned to look at me.

"Can I get a pen?" He asked.

"It's in front of you," I pointed and he nodded before grabbing the pen and signing the papers.

Once he was done, I took the pen from him and signed wherever I was supposed to.

"Guess were partners now. It's such a pleasure to work with you, Mr. Horan," I said and put my hand out. He laughed and shook my hand.

"Likewise, Ms. Crawford," He said cheekily.

"Alright well, want to go check out your space?" I asked and he nodded excitedly.

I led him to the lobby where we had one section cleared out for him.

"This whole area and the back is for you. You can come by whenever and decorate this place according to your wish. You can even hire a few others to help you out," I said and he walked around the place with a jovial smile on his face.

When he came to stand in front of me, he pulled me in for a tight hug, which was unexpected but highly welcomed. I chuckled and returned the hug.

"Thank you so much Ciara. This means more than life to me," He said wholeheartedly, while holding both my hands in his.

"Your sincerity is what makes me believe you're a great addition to the CARE family," I said.

"Ah this is so exciting!" He cheered silently.