Chapter 17

CRC

"Haz Wait!" I said and rushed out after him. I turned on the pool warmer because it gets a little cooler at night.

"Give it a minute. Get ready, put some sunscreen then get in the water, ya Brit," I said and whacked his head.

"Hush hush. I know," He said and sat on the lounging chairs. I went into the house through the patio and dug around the massive drawer, which has my swimming related stuff, and found the bottle of sunscreen. I went out and gave the pale boy the sunscreen which he slathered on himself.

"You guys go ahead. Let me go change and I'll join ya," I said to Niall and went upstairs to my room.

I stripped out of my clothes and switched to my swimsuit which was a black one piece with a big cut out in the back. I put on my sunscreen and put my hair up in a tight bun. I grabbed my flip flops and wore them as well before returning downstairs.

Once I was near the patio doors, which opened to the swimming pool, I removed my glasses and set it aside. I grabbed three towels and went out before lying all of the towels out.

Harry was quick to wolf whistle once he saw my swimming suit. "Oh shut up!" I said and laughed. I removed my flip flops and got into the water.

"Nice suit," Niall commented.

"Do I look hot?" I asked and struck a pose, as a complete joke.

He went wide eyed and stuttered. "Uh... um... sure...?" He dragged.

"Course you do girl!" Harry called out from the other end of the pool.

"Thanks babe!" I yelled back to him.

"Don't be so shy. I don't bite," I told Niall with a smile before dipping my head under water to wet myself completely.

I half swam, half walked to Harry, who was already swimming around the pool.

"Oi Haz! Race ya," I said and shot out from my end and started swimming to the other end.

When I pulled my head out of the water, panting hard, I noticed Harry had reached before me.

"Damn you and your long legs," I said breathlessly.

"You swam fast for someone so small. A for effort babe," Harry said.

"You're so annoying... what's your last name?" I asked.

"Styles," Harry laughed.

"You're so annoying Styles," I Said in mild annoyance.

"Also I like your name," I added right after.

After almost three hours in the pool we all were prunes, so we decided to step out of the pool.

I got out first and wrapped myself in my towel. Harry got out second and my eyes did go wide then.

"Wow that's a lot," I commented on his tattoos, littering his chest and arms. He also seemed to wear tight and short boxers which was also quite distracting but I'd rather ignore that.

"I know right?" He laughed and grabbed a towel and put it around his neck.

"Fun fact, I have four nipples," He said, making me giggle.

"I didn't need to know that. But now I'm curious," I said. He then pointed out the four he had.

Niall got out while Harry was showing me his unique body parts.

Niall, on the contrary to Harry, wore quite loose boxers. It was still sticking to his body but not as much as Harry's. He, unlike Harry, had no visible tattoos. But I must admit, he was quite fit.

"Too much testosterone for you to handle aye darling?" Harry asked and nudged me.

"Sod off," I laughed and shoved him.

Niall looked at us weirdly before taking the towel and drying himself.

"I'm going to take a shower," Niall muttered with a hint of hostility and walked away.

"What crawled up his ass and died?" Harry whispered to me.

"I don't know," I shrugged.

We both walked back into the house and I ran upstairs to my washroom to take a shower.

Once I was all cleaned up I changed into a baggy t shirt and shorts. I wore my glasses before stepping out of my room.

"We're making burgers," Harry said while rummaging through my fridge.

"Two things. I only have frozen patties. And second, are you trying to make me fat?" I groaned and helped him get the frozen meat.

"Drink this," Niall said and shoved a glass into my hand.

"Relaaaax," I said and drank whatever he just gave me. As soon as the beverage hit my tongue I knew exactly what it was.

"Oi! Where'd ya get this from?" I exclaimed.

"I texted Harry to bring me some from home. Ya know, something sweet. What's better than my hot chocolate?" He smiled.

"Ah I missed this," I commented and continued drinking it.

By the time evening hit, all three of us were completely worn out and tired from our earlier activities. The whole effect of swimming was just getting to us. Harry and I had really sore muscles but Niall was relatively fine. He didn't swim much.

"Alright. Well I guess we gotta get going," Niall said and Harry whined.

"We can go tomorrow. I'm tired!" He said groggily.

"Up boyo. I'll drive. Come on," Niall said and pulled Harry up.

"You wouldn't mind if I came by some other time to fetch his car yeah?" He asked me and I nodded.

"The security system is automatic. Just press the front button and I'll buzz you in," I said sleepily.

"You take care. Eat some food and drink water. And drink a lot today, you went swimming. Call me once you're done with dinner," He said in a parental way.

"Ok dad," I sighed playfully and he chuckled.

"Bye Cee," Harry said and gave me a hug, "I had so much fun today. I'll see ya soon."

"I did too Haz. Of course. Take my number from Niall yeah?" I said and he nodded.

"Well, I'll see you tomorrow then, blue eyes," I said, directing my words to Niall.

"Tomorrow's a Sunday genius," He said.

"I need to go check up on what happened since Thursday afternoon. I've got some clients coming in the next day," I said.

He just sighed and shook his head, muttering something about how I'll never change.

"At least eat your food. And I will call Hadley and ask her," He said strictly.

"Ok ok! Now leave ya fools," I chuckled as both of them left my living room.

"Oh by the way, your contacts are in your vanity desk drawer in a sky blue box," He yelled from the corridor and I rolled my eyes.

"Thanks," I said and heard him laugh.

A few minutes later I heard my door being shut and with that my source of entertainment for the night was gone.

I went to the kitchen and made some dinner for myself and ate it. I sent a message to Niall saying I had my food because this man was just too over protective.

Once I washed the dishes I went up to my room and as usual let the TV play some nonsense as I fell asleep.