Welcome!

I month later

Rachels p.o.v 

I could have this this baby out in any day. I was backstage at the boys concert. They were almost done.  

A few minutes later the concert was finished and a sharp pain was developing in my stomach. Zayn came out of stage. The pain hit me harder and i gasped and said 'zayn, it hurts.' zayn held me and said 'baby it going to be fine' suddenly i felt something wet go down my leg. 'zayn i think my water broke' i said we both rushed to the hospital. 

Soon enough i had a cute baby boy in my hands who awfully looked like zayn except the eyes. 

Zayn came in and smiled at me and our baby. 'omg, he's so CUTE' Zayn said. 'what do we name him honey?' zayn asked. 'how about we ask everyone for suggestions.' i said 'sure' he replied. Zayn held our baby and said 'he has beautiful eyes, just like yours' i kissed zayn on the lips as i felt a flash. We broke the kiss and saw niall with a camera he smiled at us. 'omg he is soo adorable'dani ccooed. 'he's so cute' el said and everyone cooed. 'what are you going to name him?' liam asked. 'any suggestion guys?' 

'name him niall' niall said and everyone laughed 

'louis better?' lou said 

'nu-uh liam' liam said. 

I laughed and shrugged 

'how about, Rohan? Roha-' i said. Zayn cut me off 'Rohan Styles Malik. It's beautiful' 

'that's a amazing name. Congrats guys.' everyone said 

Lou teasdale, tom atkin, paul, lux and andy came in. 'congratulations guys' paul said 'whats his name' lou asked 

'Rohan Styles Malik' me and zayn said together. 'thats a beautiful name' tom said 'This kid is going to be sexy when he grows up' andy randomly said and we all laughed. 'hey. Hes already very sexy' louis said.'welcome to the world champ' zayn said.  

We went home. 'ok guys, you weren't expecting this But follow me.' louis said we followed him and zayn had rohan in his hands. We went upstairs. We went in my room and saw that it wasn't My pink room anyymore. The walls were fabricated in a baby blue colour. All the furniture was replaced into baby furniture. It was beautiful. I gasped. 'omg lou. Did u do this. Omg thankyou so much loueeh!' i smiled as i hugged him. 'zayn helped' lou said and i hugged him to.'wait wheres my stuff now?' iasked noone in particular. 'we shifted it into zayns, you're obviously going to stay inthe same room right?'liam said 'yea, thanks guys.' i smile.

6 months later. 

I stand up and straighten my white wedding dress. Today, i was getting married to zayn 17 may 2012 at 3:00 pm i'll get married to my one and only love Zayn Malik and will soon become rachel malik or mrs malik. Excitement took over me. 'ready to go sweetheart' harry said . He was dressed in a beautiful tux. ' yeah' i smiled at him. We interlocked hands and went inside the hall. El, dani, doniya, waliyha and safaa were bridesmades. I smiled at all of them.  

2 hours later 

I was mrs malik now! I kissed zayn. Rohan was with harry. I went over to my baby who was dressed up in a small tux. He looked just like zayn. I grabbed him from harry and tge photographer said' guys a family picture' i had rohan in my hands and me and zayn smiled. He clicked the photo. 'guys, he said a family photo'. Isaid towards paul lou(teasdale) the boys tom atkin lux el dani andy. I motioned them to come. They smiled and gathered around us. We smiled and the photographer clicked the picture. It was the happiest moment of my life.

Authors note: 

Hey guys, Comment and vote if u like my story and if you're wondering how to pronounce rohan it's like row-hun or row-haan. :) picture of rohan on the side :)

Rachels outfir back staage  http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=66074672

Rachel's wedding dress http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=66074929