Let's get another drink

Simons POV

I couldn't help but enjoy the dark look from Master Killian as I fell across Master Nathaniel. I like knowing that I'm wanted, as vain or self-centred as that sounds. I've never really been desirable but here I am, people want me. It's only for sex I know that but it's better to be wanted only for sex than to just not be wanted at all.

The Master I sat on shifted my weight slightly on his knee and placed his hands gently on my waist. He just knows exactly where to touch me to make me feel good. Happy in myself I leant back against him, it fills me with such adrenaline to know that an hour or two ago he was fucking me.

Speaking of fucking, I can't get over the fact that Master Julian fucked Elliot. He never fucks a submissive so early on, he didn't even fuck me until the fifth session, Elliot's only on his third. I mean good for Elliot god only knows he deserves a good dick. His hookups sound dead too, mainly just suck and fucks.

My mind began to wander and I began to wonder how many people were fucking in the club right now. If I actually had the time, attention span and focus for it I could probably get a pretty decent idea of whose missing and I could guess pretty accurately who was sleeping with who. Just one of my many useless talents.

The chat was light and simple, I couldn't hear much of what Elliot and Master Janus were talking about all I knew was that Elliot seemed happy. I'm glad. That bastard better not get collared before me though, oh my god I will be so pissed. I laughed a little to myself at the thought. "What's funny?" Master Nathaniel asked.

"Oh, nothing sir I was just thinking how pissed I would be if Elliot got collared before I did. The little bastards already more popular than me" I eyed up my best friend my tone indicating I actually didn't care in the slightest. He deserves to be given attention and treated well. I know his personality and I know, more or less, who he will go for and who he won't be interested in. "He has caused quite a spur hasn't he" Master Nathaniel chuckled looking at my best friend.

"He deserves the attention," I tell him quietly not wanting to sound overly soppy. The dark-haired master rubbed my back gently.

Gio and Calli came over to join us pulling up chairs. If Calli isn't working and neither is Oli or Ro then who's working the bar? I tried to look over but the boys were covered. There can't be less than two people on the bar, especially on a Saturday. "Noah and Alex!" I spoke out loud. The others, who were talking about American Politics just turned to me. I blushed. "Sorry I just realised that they're back."

"Yeah I saw Noah on bands" Gio smiled.

"Eli I need to introduce you to them," I called over to him. He leant forward.

"To who?"

"Noah and Alex."

"I don't know who they are but okay" he giggled. He's drunk. I smirked.

"The final two staff. They've been off recently but they're back now so I have to introduce you. What time is it?" I asked him. He knelt upon the chair to grab his phone out of his back pocket. "Ten Past 1" he placed his phone face down on the table as he swung his legs back around. "You want another drink? I'll introduce you to Alex."

"Er sure yeah. I need a wee first though" he smiled. I slid off Master Nathaniel's lap and held my hand to Elliot. His hair was messy but in a controlled kind of way. I wonder if he liked having his hair pulled.

"Please excuse us, Masters, we'll be right back." He moved past the Masters and I caught some eyes checking him out from behind. I giggled. I held his hand shot a wink to the Masters in front of me and took us to the bathroom. He seemed happy. I had attempted to get any interesting tea about Master Warwick from Master Thomas but it just didn't work, he was as stoic as ever. "Hey Eli, do you like having your hair pulled?" I asked him as he walked. He shrugged.