Convention Part 1

Elliot's POV

It's now been three months since I first stepped foot into Checkmate and two months since I was made an official member. The time has completely flown by. Work has been going well, there are rumours going around that someone is in line for a promotion and ever since my work with Monroe Home Security eyes have been on me. That is both exciting but also terrifying. I got very lucky to land the Monroe job so I'm just working my hardest to make sure that it wasn't just a fluke. Me and my friends now have frequent movie nights around at each other's houses usually mine and Sim's apartment, Oli and Ro's house or Alex's house. Alex's house is huge, I'm not surprised really though. He likes the finer things in life and he can afford them so why not! Charlie and Daichi even joined us for one of our movie nights. Sim has been scening a lot with Master Killian which I didn't really see coming but he seems to be happy. There's a new boy being trained by Master Nathaniel, this is part of her reason Sim hasn't been scening with him as much. Master Francis still hasn't asked Robin out and everyone is getting impatient. Alex collaborated with Bex from Josephine's for a photoshoot. He sent us the pictures in the group chat and oh my god they both looked amazing. Tommy got a job as an NHS cleaner in the building where Adam works. Gio and Master Mark have gotten into a contract. I have been branded a Dom hopper by Sim because I've played with lots of different people. Master Warwick, Master Thomas, Master Julian, Master Janus, Master Gabriel and Alex, and Ro and Oli bring the main ones. So much has happened.

Saturday the 12th of December rolled around really quickly and before I knew it I was standing in front of the convention building in the centre of town with a group of my friends consisting of myself, Sim, Robin, Tommy, Alex and Master Gabriel. We met some of our other friends later when they got here. Sim squeezed my hand tightly. Because we are boys of Checkmate and Master Julian helped in the organisation of the convention, we got special passes that meant we were basically VIPs. Of course, Sim let that go right to his head. As we stepped inside it was like a market day but to an extreme. It was already filled with people with stalls everywhere. It was amazing! "Oh my fuck!" Alex gasped excitedly clinging to his boyfriend.

"Remember your spending cap, princess," Gabriel smirked warned knowing full well that his boy will probably end up very much going over.

"But daddy!" He moaned. "Not fair! I work so hard for my money and I mean really hard," he emphasised the words 'really hard'.

"I know you did, princess. You were limping for a week," master Gabriel was always so quick with his comebacks even when Alex was being bratty.

"I have one leg of course I was limping," Alex pouted. Gabriel dipped his boyfriend and kissed him deeply.

As we were handed some maps just to be able to navigate what was going on I was looking around for stage room 3, which was where I would be meeting Master Janus. I felt Sim begin to walk off. "El come on!" He smiled.

"I'll meet up with you. I'm going to see Master Janus let him know I'm here."

"I'll come with you El," Tommy smiled.

"Okay message me later and I'll meet you," sim smiled. The majority of the group went with Sim while Tommy and I looked around for stage room 3.

It took some confusion, even with a map, but eventually, we found it. After showing our badges to the man by the door we went in. There were a few people dotted about the room set up. Master Janus was standing with a couple of people talking. When they heard the door shut he looked over at us. "Elliot, Tommy hello boys," he smiled. I went over to him squeezing Tommy's hand excitedly. "You look beautiful, Bello. Jay, Ari this is Elliot, he's one of my models and this is Tommy, he's one of our boys, Elliot, Tommy, this is Jay and Ari they're the tech team," he introduced me.