A Fascinating Ride Home

"You came with Sim right?" Oliver asked me standing up.

"Yeah I did" I smiled grabbing my stuff and going over to him.

"Ah cool. How do you know him?"

"We went to uni together and now we live together."

"Shut up no way! Oh I know where you live then" he laughed. "Is he scening tonight?"

"Yeah."

"And he's left you all alone. That's mean" he teased.

"No it's not that. He didn't get to scene yesterday and I felt bad so even though I can't scene yet I was just gonna go home after anyway. God knows what time he'll be back though" I laughed awkwardly.

"Who's he with?"

"Master Nathaniel" the other boy behind the counter snorted and covered his mouth. Oliver smirked at the other.

"Comments Ro?"

"If Sim is with Master Nathaniel, I just wouldn't expect him home tonight. That boy can scene for hours and Sir is just as bad." Oliver burst out laughing and I followed.

"I'll keep that in mind. It actually makes lots of sense. The amount of times Sim doesn't actually reappear until gone the next morning." I look at the boy behind the counter. He had green hair and piercings.  He looked pretty cool. He came out from behind there and walked to me.

"Hey. We haven't met yet. I'm Rogelio but everyone calls me Ro."

"I'm Elliot but you can call me Eli if you want."

"Awe you're really cute" he smiled. I blushed.

"Ro you're embarrassing him" Oliver laughed.

"It's a compliment though" Ro pouted. Oliver shook his head and kissed his little pouted lips.

"Come on baby lets get him and then us home." The green haired one got his stuff off the top of the bar.

"Just gotta check out. Want me to check you out too?"

"Please" as I watched him go I was trying to figure out what their dynamic was. I felt too bad for asking but I was curious.

"Ro and I are together if that's what you're wondering." Oliver told me, smiling softly.

"Oh" I thought both of them were subs, neither of them seem particularly dominant.

"I was wondering that" I awkwardly scratched my neck. He smiled at me.

"You look confused. What's up?"

"I thought you were both submissive.. sorry I..."

"No need to apologise it's okay. We both are naturally very submissive though I'm a switch. We also scene with some of the Doms in here."

"You do even though you're together?" There was absolutely no malice to my voice just pure curiosity.

"You really are cute" he smiled. "It's kind of like an open relationship but just with sex. Sometimes I'm the dominant, sometimes we scene together with a Dom and sometimes we scene with Doms separately. We're not in relationships with any of the others though."

"Oh wow that's actually really cool, like you can get what you need without having to limit yourselves." Having the emotional connection but still being able to have sex with whoever they wanted. It's like swingers then. They were kind of like swingers, I think that's what swingers do anyway... I would have to research it. I appreciate the life style honestly, I don't think I'd be able to do it myself but they seem pretty happy.