Preparation for Pet Play

Elliot's POV

I don't know whether Sim and the others hyped him up too much or he was going extremely easy on me but I was surprised. Yes, it was much more intense than any of the other scenes I've done, I was terrified to do anything wrong and I was pushed much further but he wasn't as scary as I thought he was going to be. I daren't say this to him though. He's probably just really taking it easy on me because I'm new that's all.

In fact, he had a surprisingly gentle touch as he held my hand leading me back to Master Julian. The loud of the rest of the club made me jump then the door opened. I realised I couldn't hear anything while in the room. I'm guessing his room could possibly be more soundproofed than the others. I wonder how loud you can be until people will hear you.

We arrived back at Master Julian's office and went in. There was a boy in glasses kneeling facing a wall. I looked at him a little confused. "So how was it?" Master Julian asked me completely ignoring the boy.

"I really liked it, Sir" I smiled, blushing a little.

"You did? That's great. You didn't go too hard on him did you, Thomas?" He asked the other dominant.

"No, but we did explore degradation, didn't we, Pet."

"Yes, Sir" I kept my eyes down.

"And how did you feel about that, Angel?"

"There were some things I didn't like but mostly I liked it. It's about balance." I began to explain. I tell him how I like things that insult me but also compliment me. "Praise is a pivotal part of your submission and I'm glad you've given degradation a chance, they're two sides of the same coin" he clicked a pen and began to write something in a notebook. He finished writing and put the pen down. He was about to say something else but stopped himself. "Angel. Do you mind that Denton is in here? He's currently in a lot of trouble and is being punished and I need to keep an eye on him. Before we talk any further I want to make sure you're comfortable."

"It's fine, Sir. I don't mind..." I wanted to know what the boy did to make Master so mad.

"Both of you sit down. Let's discuss."

As we spoke about the scene it was mainly Master Thomas who answered the questions Master Julian threw at us. I was okay with that though. We spoke a little about the health and safety risks and marking how safe I think the activities were. Then we spoke about my comfort levels during the activities. Master Julian wrote a lot down as we spoke. "I'm really proud of you for tonight Elliot. You did amazingly." He put his notebook down and leant on the desk.

"Thank you, Sir" I smiled shyly.

"You're going to be able to scene by this weekend you've only got two sessions left."

"Oh really? It's that so?" Master Thomas asked.

"He's been training just under a month but has done all he requires plus quite a few extras."

"I see."

"I'm so excited to start scening properly," I told them.

"Do you have any plans on who you want to scene with?" Master Julian asked me. I blushed and looked down. "I'll take that as a yes."

"Yes, Sir."

"Cute. I won't make you tell us. I'm sure whoever you want to play with will want to play with you too."

"I really hope so." I had to force my eyes to stay downcast, my face bright red.

"Let's get you back to Simon. I'm sure he's dying to ask you how it's gone." I laughed a little and nodded. "Thomas will you take him please."