Master Warwick

Elliot's POV

As Master Julian left to get back to his work I could feel Master Nathaniel's eyes on me. I watched the owner of the club walk to the large doors, I saw a couple of submissive's watch him go. I wonder if he's played with everyone. I turned back to see Sim looking at me smiling slightly. "You two so fucked." I blushed a deep red as Master Nathaniel scolded him for swearing. "What? They definitely did. You must have seen how gently he sat down and how he squinted slightly every time he shuffled." I hid my head in my hands.

"I won't deny that but you know that language isn't appropriate." The Master scolded him.

"I know I'm sorry sir" he pouted. I didn't even realise that I was showing signs of pain when I was moving. I know Sim knows me well, better than literally anybody, but I swear sometimes he's psychic like he just knows things he shouldn't know.

"Nathaniel good to see you" a deep voice spoke to the man from behind me.

"And you Warwick, how have you been?" My heart began to beat a little quicker, he was here! Does that mean he still wants to see me tonight?

"Good, thank you, busy, how about you?"

"Not too bad."

"Glad to hear. You don't mind if I take this little one for an hour or so do you?" He asked his hand placing gently against my back.

"Not at all as long as Elliot is okay with it." Master Nathaniel looked at me and I blushed happily.

"I'm okay with it" I smiled.

My best friend winked at me and said he would see me later. I stood up and he held his arm out for me. I took it and he led me to the bar. "What do you drink, Elliot?"

"I like fruity things," I told him. He smiled and offered for me. It was Tommy and Nicki on the bar, it was Tommy who served us. "What can I get for you, Sir?" He asked.

"Get us one of your favourite cocktails and a craft please." He looked Master Warwick up and down then smiled at me.

"With pleasure Sir" he turned back to make the drinks. I made small talk with the Master as we waited for our drinks. Once he had paid for them and I received a wink from Tommy "Sex on the Beach" he pushed it towards me. I smiled at him. He winked at me, we turned and found an empty table. I sat down placing my drink in front of me. Master Warwick looked incredible, he wore a deep red suit jacket and a matching tie, a white shirt and black suit trousers his eyes were bright blue and his blonde hair was up. I have a thing for blondes. He was tall and handsome. I couldn't get with someone shorter than me but luckily since I am only like 5'5 that isn't usually an issue. "You look lovely tonight" Master Warwick snapped me out of my thoughts and I blushed.

"Thank you, sir."

"This blue is your colour" his eyes lingered on my shirt. "It's a nice change" his eyes then met mine.

"What do you mean?"

"You wear a lot of dark colours normally."

"Ah yeah I do" I smiled shyly.

The thing I love most about talking with the Masters of the Club is that I never have to come up with a conversation topic. I'm pretty bad at small talk and, overall, a rather awkward human being but whether it's a case of twenty questions or small talk driven by interests I am comfortable talking with them. The silences we have while we drink or come across a pause in conversation aren't awkward or uncomfortable they're peaceful and easy and we pick up again just like that. I could spend hours just listening to Master Warwick talk. He told me about his work in security and how he met Master Thomas. I learnt that in university they both took Business and Management studies though he didn't take it very far afterwards. Master Thomas made his firm selling cameras, electrical fencing, pin coded door locks and other home security measures while also employing and hiring out the best security in the north. Master Warwick was hired right away to be the head of his private security team as well as an elite member of his security and bodyguard hire outs. He had worked for politicians, athletes, celebrities and businessmen. It was incredible. He had links all over the world of high ranking people who entrusted their lives to him. I sat in shock at this knowledge. He was incredible. Absolutely incredible. "So enough about me anyway tell me why did you get into Tax Management. It's not a job I've often heard about." I stared at my quarter empty glass.