Vanilla Suits You

Elliot's POV

Because Alex had the biggest living room, we all went around to his house for our Secret Santa gift exchange. This wasn't the first time that I had been around his house. It was honestly breathtaking though. He had set up his living room all cute. It was decorated with pink and white decorations with a huge tree by the window. He had a fireplace which was on and Christmas music playing off his TV. The outfit theme was ugly Christmas jumper. As Sim and I arrived at the house Alex opened the door excitedly. He gave us both a big hug. He was wearing a pink jumper that said: "sleigh the patriarchy." We both went into his house and placed our gifts under the tree. There were already a few under the tree. I was able to get away with not telling anyone who I had for Secret Santa. The only one I knew about was Charlie having Sim because he messaged me about it. "Go and get yourselves a drink in the kitchen. I'm kicking everyone out of the living room so that it can remain a secret right up until the last minute. Oh, I have snacks too," he smiled gesturing into the living room. We went into the kitchen and were greeted by Oli, Ro, Gio, Calli, Daichi and Robin.

It wasn't too much later when everyone had arrived and we were all escorted back into the living room. We sat and chatted for a while just talking about all sorts but the real excitement came when we decided it was time to open the presents. "Okay I'm going to pull out a present at random," Alex reached into the pile of gifts and pulled out a large black gift bag. He handed it to Robin. Excitedly Robin pulled out two wrapped gifts. They were wrapped in black paper. Unwrapping the first gift he pulled out a jellycat plush of a Bat.

"I love him oh my god," his eyes lit up. "Stop I've been wanting this for so long. Thank you," he placed the bat on his leg as he unwrapped the second gift which was a large box of tongue painter lollipops. "Wait stop. They're my favourites. I know who it is!" He looked at Riley who was smiling broadly. "We were literally having a conversation about these the other day. Ah, thank you!" He hugged Riley.

"I'm so glad you like it."

The next was a bag handed over to Oli. Inside was a green reusable coffee cup with Oli down the side, a green tumbler cup with a straw and a little duck tea strainer. "Oh my god that's so cute," he smiled. "Thank you so much."

"Do you have a guess?" Alex asked.

"Oh god erm, I have no idea, Robin?" He asked. Robin shook his head.

"Di?" He asked. Daichi shook his head.

"Damn. I don't know tell me," he looked around.

"It was me," Nicki smiled.

The gift-giving continued. Tommy got a Dungeons and Dragons-themed candle and a set of really pretty purple dice from Daichi. Alex got a big ring light that was shaped like a heart from Robin. Charlie got a set of baking utensils including cookie cutters in the shape of a paddle, a penis and one that presses the word "Baby" onto the cookie from Calli. "There was a slut one but I don't think it fits."

"Maybe if I'm making things for all of you," Charlie smiled.

Sim got a hamper full of baked goods, sweets and a small recipe book.
"Beautifully wrapped baked goods it has to be Charlie."

"I'm sorry that it's not much," he apologised.

"Are you kidding! Charlie, I hit the jackpot this is amazing! Thank you so much." He flipped open the recipe book.

"I filled it with some of the things I've made for the group before. I know you like baking too. I included those strawberry cheesecake truffles," Charlie smiled at me.

"Oh my god fuck off! That's amazing. They were my favourites. Awe Charlie thank you so much."

"I did have a little help," he looked at me and I smiled.