The Secret

Choosing an outfit was difficult, I decide on a pair of black denim shorts and a red and black shirt. I had my crop top in my hands but I couldn't wear that. I wanted to but it just didn't feel right. I push my hair up. Sim comes out in shorts, his combat boots and a camo shirt. "You look nice," I tell him.
"Thank you so do you."
"I called an Uber."
"Perfect" he smiled excitedly. What could it be that's making him so excited. I tried to get it out of him in the car ride but he was having absolutely none of it. When we arrived at the club Master Warwick was on. There was no line so I went straight to him. Sim raised an eyebrow at me. "Hello, Elliot" the Master smirked at me.
"Hello, Master Warwick" I smiled.
"How's your arm?" He asked holding out his hand. I give him my arm and he checks over it.
"It's only a little cut I'll be okay, Sir" I giggled.
"Thank you again for last night. I really appreciate it."
"It's my job little one you don't have to thank me. I assume Julian has spoken to you."
"Yes he has, Sir."
"Good I'm glad." Sim just watched us with confusion. Oh, right I didn't even tell him about what had happened. It had completely slipped my mind.
"I'll tell you when we're inside" I blushed apologetically at my friend.
"And how are you, Simon?" Master Warwick asked him.
"I'm tired, Sir" he pouted slightly.
"What time were you scening until?" The man raises an eyebrow.
"Maybe six?" He said sweetly.
"No wonder and you're back again tonight?"
"I'm not scening tonight. We're here to watch the performance. It'll be Elliot's first."
"Ah very nice. I'll let you two go in then. I'll see you both later." He let us go.
"Goodbye sir" we chorused. When we got in Sim just stopped and turned to me.
"Okay, what did I miss?"
"Nothing much. A drunk man grabbed my arm on the street in front of the club and tried to get me back to his house, Master Warwick saved me and took me into the club to put a plaster on my arm because he cut me with his ring." Sim looked shocked.
"What?! Why didn't you tell me this sooner? Are you okay?!" He began to panic.
"I'm fine honestly it was a little cut. I then ended up getting a lift home from Oliver and Rogelio. They're really nice." I tried to calm him down. On this he sighed but smiled.
"I love Olly, he's well nice. I don't know Ro too well personally but Olly doesn't shut up about him." I laughed. We got to the wrist bands, I got a pink one and Sim got a white one. Going to the main doors I saw Master Julian stood there chatting with another Dom. I chatted happily with Sim. I noticed Master Julian's eyes on me and I bowed my head respectfully not really knowing what else to do. "I didn't know you were coming again tonight Elliot."
"He doesn't usually come out on Sundays Sir but I dragged him for the special occasion," Sim told him in my defence. Master Julian's eye glistened and he smirked.
"I see. How interesting. I hope you enjoy it, Elliot."
"Thank you, Sir. I look forward to it. Whatever it is" I glare at Sim.
"You haven't told him?" He asked Sim who shook his head.
"Nope. I wanted it to be a surprise," he smirked happily at my annoyance.
"How exciting" Master Julian put his finger under my chin and ran his thumb across my lip "this should be interesting. Remember now Angel you're not allowed to scene before you've completed your training but that doesn't stop you from having a little fun." He smirked at me as I blushed. "I'll let you two go. Robin is in room 3. Go and see him. I'm sure he'll enjoy it."
"Yes, sir" Sim grabbed my hand and rushed me down the hall and through a set of doors I hadn't been through yet. He knocked on Room 3.
"Yes?" Robin's voice called.
"Robin it's me and Elliot."
"Come in" he called happily. We walked in and I saw Robin with a thick collar around his neck. He was putting on a shirt and he wasn't wearing shoes. I smiled at him but looked over at Sim.
"I can finally tell you why you're here! It's an amazing occasion it's our little Robins first public scene!" I froze, public scene. Like he's having sex in front of people and Sims dragged me out here to watch him.
"Public scene?" Was all I could get out.
"Yeah, it's where a Sub and a Dom scene on the stage for people to watch. It's incredible. Are you excited, Robin?"
"I'm so excited. I'm so honoured that Master Francis finally asked me!"
"It was supposed to be a three-way scene between Gio, Calli and Master Harvey but something happened last night while they were scening. I think Gio had an asthma attack or something."
"Yeah, he did. Master Julian went to check on him during our session."
"Makes sense but yeah Gio just didn't think it was safe for him to scene again today and he other two decided not to do it without him. Master Julian asked if anyone would take their place."
"And Master Francis said he would and asked me specifically!" He giggled excitedly. He seemed so genuinely excited. I smiled and told him that was amazing and I couldn't wait to watch it when really I wanted to go home. Public sex just wasn't my thing and I felt uncomfortable at the fact it was my friend. I'd speak to Sim when we were alone. Robin babbled excitedly for a little while before we heard the door open. "I thought I would see you in here, Simon" it was Master Francis.
"Hello, Sir. We were just explaining to Eli what a public scene was. I apologise for interrupting" Sim bowed his head.
"This is his first one?" He asked Sim like I wasn't there.
"Yes sir." He came over to me.
"Eyes up, princess" I don't know if I liked that nickname but I looked up anyway. "I'm honoured to be your first glimpse into public scening. I sincerely hope you enjoy it."
"Thank you, Sir. I'm excited" I smile softly, my heart beating madly over the fact I lied to a Dom.
"I'm glad." He then went over to Robin and kissed him. "You boys better go now or they'll be no seats left," Sim said bye to both the Master and Robin and I echoed him. Once we were out of the room I cleared my throat.
"Sim I don't think I'm comfortable with this" he stopped in his tracks.
"Wait what?"
"With watching public sex especially not with my friend..."
"It's not just public sex" he shook his head at how he phrased it "I'm sorry I didn't tell you sooner what it was but I thought it would be fun... This is a big thing for Robin and I wanted us to be there for him." I looked down. He took my hand. "I want you to at least try it for me. If at any point you can't handle it grab my hand and squeeze it twice and we'll leave." He demonstrated the action and I copied it.
"Okay. I'll try it." He smiled at me.
"Thank you, El."