Chapter Nineteen

Guys! It's my last chapter! Sorry it's short, but it's kind of a good ending to me. Thanks guys! :)

~Alycin P.O.V.~

Austin was right. I'm such a bitch. 

I started packing my stuff. I slammed drawers and zipped zippers. Austin was asleep. It didn't matter. He hated me. More than anything. Everyone hated me. I knew that I had really screwed up, I remembered when I told Natalie that I wished I hadn't been there, when I promised I wouldn't date Alex. The first and last time that I ever broke a promise.

I looked at my phone. Two missed calls. One from Alex. Not interested. One from my mom. My mom. I decided to call her back immediately. 

"Hello?"

"Mom?" I asked, looking at my bags.

"Allie?"

"I saw that you called."

"Yeah. Are you okay?" 

"No. Can I come home?"

"Where are you?" 

"Texas. Visiting. I'm catching the next plane out of here." 

"Why?" 

"Natalie and everyone here seems to hate me now." 

"Why?"

"Long story, mom. I'll be in Michigan soon enough and we can catch up over coffee?" 

"You drink coffee now?"

"No. Hot chocolate, more like it." 

"Okay, I'll see you soon. Call me when you land." 

"Will do." 

I hung up and picked up my bags. I was leaving finally. 

~Austin P.O.V.~

I woke up to Alycin slamming drawers. She was leaving? No. She couldn't. She made this mess. She had to clean it the fuck up. I jumped out of bed. "Allie?" I walked into the hallway to see her carrying all her bags. 

"Bye." She hurried down the stairs and I followed her, beating her down and blocking the area. 

"No." 

"Austin, just leave me alone. I'm going home. You never have to talk to me again. Okay? Just let me go!" She tried to push past me. I noticed tears running down her face. 

"No." She glared at me. "Alycin, you made this mess and I want YOU to clean it up."

"Unfortunately, cleaning is not my forte." 

"Alycin!" 

"Look, Natalie really likes you. She told me she don't even like Alex, and unless she's lying, oh well. She'll come back eventually. Suck it up." 

She pushed past me and walked quickly out of the house. 

"I'm driving." I said, taking the keys. 

"What?" 

"If you're leaving, I'm going to drive you to the fucking air port."

"Just stop, Austin."

"No.  It's my car anyway." 

"Fine. Whatever." 

Finally. We walked out to the car and she sat shotgun, turning away from me. Now we could finally talk. I drove slowly, deliberately. "Why did  you tell her that?" I demanded. Probably too loudly.

"What?" She whispered back. 

"That Alex likes her." 

"You didn't know?" She stayed looking out the window, whispering.