Chapter Nine

Hey, guys, Bree here! Yeah, it's already time for another of my chapters. I almost completely rewrote this, whichis crazy, because it was already pretty good. There are a few chunks in this story missing, which will be filed in hopefully soon. Any questions about the story just ask! Enjoy! xoxo ~Bree

~Alycin P.O.V.~

Austin never stopped talking about Natalie? Interesting. 

"I wouldn't say never."

"Liar. He loves you, Natalie. And.... who are you?" Zach pointed at me. 

"I'm-"

"My girlfriend." Alex put his arm around me and smiled. I pulled away, shaking my head.

"Thought you were with that Erin chick?" Zach said, crossing his arms, glancing at me.

"Nah, she's crazy."

I had to laugh. Understatement of the freaking year, here. "You wanna hang out with us?" I asked. 

"Nah, I have to catch up with my girlfriend." 

"Oooh lala. Who is she?" Natalie asked. 

"Nikkita." 

"Nikkita? What a pretty name. Can I meet her?" 

"Actually, we are meeting for dinner for our one year anniversary. Unfortunatly, I have no idea what to get her." He sighed and looked at the Jewelry department store. 

"I've got an idea." I said. I pulled Natalie with me to the Jewelry store and the boys followed. 

"Can I help you?" The red head lady asked. "Yes, I am looking for a piece of jewelry." I replied.

"Obviously." Natalie muttered under her breath. I hit her with my elbow, and she forced a smile.

"What kind?" The lady asked. She was tall, with four inch heels on, and she had bright red hair pulled up into a high ponytail. She had acrylic nails on and loads of make up. Her name tag said: Hello, I'm Betty Moore  How can I help you?. I glanced at Zach. He was a necklace type of dude.

"Necklace." I said. Natalie shrugged and Zach looked thoughtful. I am so good. Betty showed me to a necklace case. They ranged from fifty to a thousand dollars. 

"Hmm," Zach said, looking. He pulled out his phone and showed me a picture of Nikkita. She was pretty. Nice eyes. I nodded at the phone and looked at the necklaces. 

"That one." I pointed to a seventy-five dollar necklace. It had blue and red gems set into silver.

"I like it." Betty said. 

I wasn't asking your opinion, ma'am. 

"What do you think?" I asked Zach. Alex nudged through. 

"Pretty," They both said at the same time. 

I nodded. 

"I've only got sixty." Zach whispered in my ear. I rolled my eyes. 

"Seventy-six total." Betty said. Not bad.

I gave Zach sixteen bucks to buy the necklace. "You owe me," I said, handing him the cash.

"Yeah, I know. Big time. Thank you so much." He hugged me and took the bag with the necklace in it. "Bye, guys." He hugged Natalie, too, then ran out.

"Happy to help." I muttered.

We walked around the mall for a while. Natalie kept bumping into people. I had to laugh every time she said sorry. Once, she said sorry to a chair.