Chapter Fifteen

Hey guys!!! How's it been? It's my chapter, so I guess I'm writing. :)

~Nikkita P.O.V.~

Allie was the one that chose my necklace, I knew that much just by seeing the way she looked at it. She had long brown hair, and really really brown eyes. I guess you could call her pretty. I sat down next to her and she smiled at me. 

"I like your necklace." She said sweetly..

"Thanks, my boyfriend got it for me." I smiled back, knowing that really she picked it out. "I've gotten a lot of comments on it since I've been wearing it."

"No way." 

"Yeah." 

"How sweet of him." she smiled at Zach. 

"I couldn't have picked it out without some help." He smiled back at her. 

"Steaks or burgers?" Michelle asked, coming in. 

"Steak!" Allie called. "Two!" 

"Pig." Erin mumbled, smirking a little. Allie shot her a look. Michelle laughed. 

"She was calling it for me, dumbass." Natalie said from across the room. "She knows me well enough to know what I'm going to eat."

"Oh," 

"I'll have a steak." she rolled her eyes. "Obviously."

"Burgers!" Erin scowled. "I hate steaks."

"OUT OF THIS HOUSE, NOW!" Natalie joked- I think.

"I'll have a couple burgers, too." Rob said from underneath Erin. Why was she sitting in his lap? And how come I hadn't noticed he was there? Maybe because he was being quiet.

Michelle went back outside and started grilling.

"Anyone want to play a game?" Alex asked. 

"Yeah, which one?" I answered. 

"How about.... screw your neighbor?"

"YES!" Natalie gasped. She seemed to like it from her reaction. I felt like I'd get to know them well.

 ~Alycin P.O.V.~

I lay on my bed after everyone left. Alex had his arm around me, and he was asleep, I think. I sighed. 

"Are you okay, baby?" He asked. I guess he wasn't alseep.

"Fine." I answered. 

He propped himself on the elbow that wasn't around me, and looked at me. I rolled over and looked at him.

"Don't lie to me," 

"Alex," I sighed. His eyes were so pretty. 

"That's my name." he answered, smiling.

"I don't want you to leave." I cuddled up closer to him.

"I won't." 

"Yes you will." I glanced up at him. He was confused. 

"No. Never." 

"Alex, I have to go home some day."

"We can have a long distance relationship." He sounded upset about this.

"Maybe." I looked away.

 "Alyce, what's the matter?" 

"Nothing." I looked back at him. "I'm just going through my mood swings, I guess." 

"Mood swings?" 

Natalie walked into the room. Way to knock. "Mood swings. Yeah, she has them often." She looked at me. "Stop being all upset it's harshing my mood." 

"How is it harshing your mood?" I sat up. 

"You know your moods reflect on me." 

"Well, I guess you should work on that, then, huh?"

"Shut up. I need your phone." she thrust her hand at me.

"No," My mom was supposed to call later, anyway. I just couldn't tell her that.

"Yeah."

"Why?"

"Mine died."

"So, charge it."

"Allie, I'm staying in Austin's room tonight."

"Yeah, and yours is right next door."

"So what?"

"Go away." I lay back down and cuddled up against Alex. Natalie sighed and walked out, slamming the door.

 "So," Alex kissed me and I kissed him back. I loved being here, laying next to Alex. And I was tired of my mood swings bringing me down all the time. Even though, really, I hadn't had many since I'd gotten there. I snuggled into his chest, asking so what? and he said he had no idea and I laughed, him resting his arms around me.

I wrapped my arms around him, too, tilting my head up to kiss him. Natalie came back in. "Please can I use your phone?" I shook my head, and it started ringing. I grabbedit, recognizing my mom's number, and answering it, shooing her away and turning to the window.

~Natalie P.O.V.~

Allie was making plans. And they weren't exactly good ones, I knew that. Whether they were with Alex or her parents, I didn't know. But I was going to find out. I leaned up against the door to listen. Allie was saying, "No, no, I uderstand. Yeah, it's just that I'm on vacation, so I cant talk very much..... No, listen, I'll call you back when I cn nd we can talk. No, Natalie's listening and I can't.... Yeah. I know. Still close to.... Bye." She was smart. I'd give her that.

I walked slowly to Austin's room and curled up next to him, plugging my phone in next to his bed. He wrapped his arm around me and kissed my neck, but I just pretended to fall asleep.