Chapter Four

I'm back bitches! Haha jk, but anyways I cut this chapter down quite a lot while editing it to the present format. Hope you all enjoy! 

xx Ariel 

As I was changing I realized how much has already gone wrong in such little time, why? This summer was supposed to be the summer of my dreams spent with the man of my dreams. Nothing makes sense in this world anymore; I could totally understand why there are so many depressed people nowadays. I didn’t cry much, or at least not hardcore I tried not to, I hated it. Today though, it just felt like one of those days where with everything happening I allow myself to cry, so I did.

                Alycin, Austin, and Alex were outside of my door knocking to get me to let them in. I didn’t. I wouldn’t. Eventually they had stopped and I had calmed down. Why did I even cry so much? Maybe the fact that my twin says I’m not her twin? Maybe the fact that my twin doesn’t want to be here? Or maybe it’s the fact that nothing ever goes the way I had planned, I wanted this summer to finally be good for once, but the hell with that idea.

                Austin had come through my closet, fuck I forgot about that. That whole closet thing wasn’t as nice as I thought it was going to be.

                “Baby, why you crying?” He said rubbing the single tear from my cheek with his thumb.

                “Because nothings gone right, Austin. It’s been what, 3 fucking hours and everything is already falling apart. I fail as a friend and a girlfriend.”

                "Is this because of Alex and Erin and the way it’s been affecting Alycin? Don’t let that, just because Alycin is your friend doesn’t mean you have to let her ruin things for you. Plus, Erin is a bitch, I don’t get why Alex is even with her.” I giggled.  “What’s funny?” 

                "That you think I’m not my own person with my own feelings and that I only get sad because of Alycin and because you’re hating on Erin.”

                "No, I never said that. I didn’t mean it like that, Natalie. You know I love you for being you.” He was upset now, you could tell. “And no its not hating, its stating facts.”

                “I’m sorry, babe. I didn’t mean to upset you. I’m so lucky to have you. It makes me so happy to finally be with each other physically again.” 

                “I’m the lucky one, I love you.” 

We both leaned in, Austin being the one to move a little faster and touch his lips to mine. This is how a first kiss was supposed to be, it felt right. Unlike any other first kiss I’d had with my other boyfriends. This was perfect, we pulled away and the smiles on both of our faces were huge.

                "How was that for a first kiss?" Austin smirked knowing it was how I imagined.

                "How’s this for an answer?” I giggled before kissing him again. 

                It turned into a make-out which wasn’t intended but I wasn’t going to complain. Alycin had come in through my closet, how did she find out about that?

                “Whoa, keep it PG here.”

                “Oh fuck!” I yelled while jumping of Austin’s lap. “Ever heard of knocking?” 

                “Well, I wasn’t thinking I would be walking in to you pretty much having sex with clothes on.”

                I sighed, Austin laughed, and we all walked out of the room. I saw Alex and Erin sitting on the couch in the living room. I took a deep breath before I opened my mouth to say something I didn’t really want to say.

                “Alex, I’m sorry that I insulted your girlfriend I was just really mad at the fact you upset my twin. You know you’re still my best friend. I love you.” He stood up and hugged me while saying he was sorry too. "Erin, I'm sorry about practically calling you a whore. I'm not usually like that I try not to judge and stuff, but I was just really pissed off.”

                "It’s cool, I understand.” She smiled.

                I had known better than to believe her about that, I could tell just by the look off her eyes.

                “Dinner!” Michele yelled from the kitchen. 

                “Bye Alex.” Erin said walking to the door and putting on her shoes.

                "Bye baby" Alex smiled kissing her as she walked out. 

"Finally! She’s such a bitch!” I yelled.

                Everyone in the house had laughed, I didn’t get why Alex was with her if he thought she was a bitch too. After dinner we all decided to watch a movie in Austin’s room.

Alex's P.O.V

                Austin and Natalie had decided it was a good point in the movie to pause it and get some drinks and snacks so I asked Alycin to come outside with me for a couple minutes. We were sitting on the porch step just talked and something just told me to kiss her, so I did.

                "Oh god. I shouldn't have done that.” I said immediately after I realized what I’d done.

                "No, you shouldn’t have. But that doesn’t mean I didn’t like it.” She giggled.

"I didn’t not like it either.” I laughed “But please don’t say anything yet, I have some things I need to figure out first.” 

                I could see the hurt on her face, but I knew she didn’t want me to know she was upset so I didn’t bring it up.  We decided to walk back inside, I went into the bathroom while Alycin went back to Austin’s room. I was panicking, Austin and Natalie had already sensed something was up because of me laughing at the whole Erin being a bitch thing.

Alycin's P.O.V

                I was shocked that Alex had kissed me, but upset that he didn’t want anyone knowing. I guess I understand though, he had a girlfriend. Which means he just cheated on her and oh my god I’m the girl who he cheated with and I even knew about the girlfriend.

                "So, fill me in.” Natalie smiled, knowing something had happened.

                "Nothing. It was pointless to even go outside.” 

"Alycin! I know you better than that, now tell me!”

                "Alex kissed me alright, now shut up.” 

"WHAT?!" She said happily, too happily.

Alex's P.O.V

                I cheated, I’m not the type to do that. I really need to talk to Erin, tomorrow, first thing.

                "Hey Erin.” I smiled as she opened the door.

                "Let's stay out here for a couple minutes." She said

                "So, are we going shopping or anything today?" I asked trying to start a conversation.

                "Look to little motherfucking cheater. I saw you kissing that fucked up little bitch from Michigan. Can’t you tell that I’m better than her. I’m blonde, have the perfect body, rich, and popular."

                "Me, the cheater. Why don’t you look in the fucking mirror? How many times have you kissed Justin the Quarterback?" Silence. "That's what I thought you've probably even slept with him because you are a whore! You're rich and you think you are popular, but really nobody likes you! Your friends are fake and only like you for your money! Goodbye!!"

                It felt so good to let all of that out, I had liked her the first week or 2 of our relationship but after that there wasn’t any connection and I figured out the type of person she really was. She’s like the Sarah Palin of Texas.