Chapter Five

Hey, everyone! So, it's my chapter! :) Missed you guyses! lol, so I'm up to no good  this week. :P Enjoy! 

~Erin P.O.V.~ 

That did NOT just happen. Nope, I'm dreaming. Any second I'll wake up and it will be okay. 

Alex knows that I'm not a whore. I never kissed Justin- okay, once or twice, but those didn't count. A.) there was no tongue action, and B.) I was pretty trashed The second time. 

I sat underneath the tree Alex's mom had planted years ago. I pulled my blonde hair over my shoulders and rested my head against the trunk. I am not a whore. I am popular. People really do like me. Alex likes me. Doesn't he? 

Why had he kissed that girl? That ugly little Michigan girl. She probably had a boyfriend, too. Maybe it was a mistake. Maybe I had been hallucinating. I doubt it, but maybe? Maybe he still liked me? Maybe it was just a dream. I'd wake up and this'd be just a dream.

"Erin?" 

I opened my eyes. Austin and Natalie stood in front of me. Alycin was behind them. So, this wasn't a dream. Why would I dream of her? I very suddenly wanted to punch her so bad. 

"Erin?" Natalie repeated. 

"Huh?" I asked. 

"Are you okay? You look like you've been crying." 

"No, no, I'm fine." I stood up, my head getting that dizzy feeling that you have when you stand up too fast.

"Are you sure?" What a jingly little voice Alycin had. I wondered what it would sound like if I broke the owner's windpipe. 

"I said I'm fine." 

"Liar." Austin said. "Seriously, what's wrong?"

Alex opened the door. I turned and saw him. He stopped for a second. "What are you doing here?" 

"I wanted to talk to you, Baby. I really think we should talk rationally about this,"

"I broke up with you."  He cut me off, looking angrier than I'd ever seen him.

"Alex," I started.

"No." He said. "Go home."

My heart sank. It was really over after all.

~Alex P.O.V.~

Erin was still here? Why would she want to talk? She called me a cheater. I had called her a cheater, too, though. But it really pissed me off that she called me a cheater.

I looked at her. Her mascara was streaked. Her hair was slightly tangled, and she looked almost pathetic.

"I said, go." I said quietly. I was tired of seeing her.

"Now, Alex," Alycin said. "What is all this about?"

"I've decided that this isn't worth it." I answered. "Me and Erin, this is too much." 

"Because you kissed her?" Erin demanded.

"No," I said. I looked at Austin's look. One that said 'what an idiot'. Natalie's looked amused and Alycin's looked like she was about to either cry or break dance. I took it for the break dance one. She didn't like Erin. No one did.

"Then why?!" Erin demanded. Her hands were on her hips, like a dangerous person. Her mouth was drawn out in a scowl.

"You are right. You're too good. I don't need someone that is so full of themselves." I shook my head. "It's not worth being with you, Erin. You are so full of drama."