Chapter Eight

Hey guys! Ariel again, this is pretty much just a filler chapter that introduces some more characters and gives a little bit more personality to some of the characters. The chapter that's up next is where things start getting actually started, I can't wait for this story to start really heating up and I hope you all enjoy reading it. I know that I've enjoyed writing it, both times I've wrote it lol. But yeah, so thanks! :D

After getting ready for the day, I walked out into the living room and seeing a familiar face.  

"Frankie?" I said

“Natalie?”

 “It’s been too long!” I ran up hugging him.

“You’re telling me! Anyways, this is my girlfriend.”

“Hi, I’m Sarah.”

 “Hi, Sarah. Nice to meet you.” Ew, that name was like poison to my mouth, but I tried to make it not show. "Anyone know where that hunk of meat I call my boyfriend is?"

“Right here.” Austin walked out from the kitchen. 

I laughed out loud with Frankie and Sarah before kissing him. 

"So you met Frankie and Sarah?" Austin smiled.

 “Uhm, Austin. I met Frankie before I officially met you.”

 "Oh, awkward. Let’s hear this story then.”

 "Well, I was at the airport a couple years ago when I flew into Texas to go to Arizona and I ran straight into Frankie. I remembered Michele showing me a picture of you and Frankie together and immediately recognized him, so I told him, we exchanged phone numbers, and became friends.”

 “Yeah, I still remember that day… That was the day I found out you’re a complete klutz.” Frankie laughed.

“I have to agree with that one, babe.” 

"Clumsy cause I'm falling in love!" I yelled quoting Fergie.

 "Wait a second, did I just hear falling and love in the same sentence… Coming from the mouth of my twin?” Alycin said turning the corner from the hallway.

“Yepp and it’s with this boy back home.” I winked.  

"Yeah, and by that you mean San Antonio.” My twin smiled.

“Of course.” I grabbed Austin’s hand. “Maybe I’ll even marry that boy one day.”

“Okay, too young for that one.” Alex said popping up randomly. 

“I was kidding, I wouldn’t marry anyone from Texas anyway.” 

“Oh… I would marry a girl from Michigan.” Austin said kinda sad.

“Ouch.” Frankie said. 

“You guys should know my sarcastic personality better than this. If I was going to marry anyone, it’d be you Austin.” 

"Y’all are really lovey dovey and cute.” Sarah smiled. She seemed nice, maybe I could deal with her despite the name.

"Thanks.” Austin wrapped him arm around my waist.

We all went to the mall like we had originally planned, just with a couple extra guests. We were walking around and turned into Hollister when I ran into someone…. Again. WHY THE FUCK DO YOU HAVE TO BE SO CLUMSY, NATALIE?!  I looked up at the guy that I ran into.

“Zachary Dorsey?” 

"Girl hanging out with my best friends?” Zach laughed.

 "Natalie.”

 “Oh, the one Austin never shuts up about.” He laughed bro hugging Austin and Alex.

“Well, I wouldn’t say never.” Austin blushed.