Chapter Fourteen

Natalie's P.O.V

I was sitting in the living room with Alex, Austin and Allie, there was a knock on the door. I went to answer it because everyone else were being so lazy that they didn't even twitch, let alone turn from the television show we were watching. I opened the door and I saw Robert and.... Erin? Why in the fuck was she here? 

"Hi Rob, nice to see you again," I smiled. "Hmm and Miss Bitch. What happened to your nose?"

"Umm" She looked at Alycin and Alli gave her a nasty look. "I fell in the shower,"

"Oh, that's not what I heard." I glanced at Alli and saw the look of disgust in her eyes- on her face. She didn't hide it well.  

"Well, I assume you heard wrong." 

"Hey, Rob!" Austin jumped up and gave him a high-five, saving everyone else from the awkwardness of Erin and my back-and-forth. 

 "Is Frankie coming, too?" Rob asked, walking in.

"Yepp, with his girl." Alex said from the couch, keeping his arm tight around Allie. 

 "Erin, can I talk to you up in my room?" Allie said in a sugar sweet voice- her I'm-trying-not-to-give my-plans-away voice. She smiled. 

"Uhm, why can't we talk here, Allie?"

Alycin's face dropped to an angry look. "Only my friends can call me Allie and you aren't my friend yet. If you want, Nats can come, too."

 "Sure." Erin smiled back and Allie went to get up,, geturing at me to do the same, but Alex held her down. 

Alycin's P.O.V

 "Can I help you?" I asked Alex, who was holding me down. 

"Don't kill her." He whispered. 

"Never. I'm no murderer. Just an enforcer." I smiled at him and kissed his cheek.

 "Alyc...." His voice was warning. 

 "Don't worry, Alex." I smiled wider and patted his knee. He let me up. "Thank you."

I walked upstairs, Erin following me to my room. I thought of the pocketknife I kept in my bed-side table drawer. 

"Alie?" Erin said, following me up the stairs. 

"My friends call me Allie. You can call me Alycin." 

"Oh, sorry." 

 I nodded, opening my door and stepped out of the way so she could walk in before me, Natalie following. I watched Erin, blonde hair sway back and forth as she walked. It made me seasick. And I wasn't on water. 

She spun to face me, standing in the middle of the room. "Yeah?" She asked. Natalie walked slowly to my bed, crossing her legs indian style as she sat down, folding her legs in her lap. She sat quietly, knowing that I didn't need her. Yet.

I closed the door, locking it tight. "I thought I told you to stay away?" 

"I'm sorry, but I really like Rob, and I kind of want to get to know you guys." She smiled, her apparently million-dollar smile. "What's so bad about knowing me?"

"I made a promise. And I keep my promises." 

"Maybe this time will be different? Come on, Rob really likes me." She poked out her bottom lip. "I really like him, too."

I turned to the bedside table and pulled out the pocketknife, clicking it open. I slid my thumb over the blade, slicing my finger a little, lie a paper cut. Not enough to bleed.

"Please, don't. I've changed. I swear. Please, don't!" Erin was on her knees now.

I glanced at Natalie and she shrugged saying, "You know, I don't think that people really change, but if you want to forgive her...."

"Please? For Rob?" She asked.

I sighed and looked back at Natalie, who was twiddling her thumbs. "For Rob, Allie."

I clicked the knife closed again, tossing it back into the drawer that it belonged in. Then, I turned slowly an menacingly to Erin. "One. Last. Chance. If you screw this up, no one will be able to find you. So, pick and choose what you do carefully."

"Thank you." She said, gratefully.

"Tell no one about my forgiveness. Or that this happened." Natalie nodded and we waited for Erin to to the same. Once she did, Natalie got up, smiling, and hugged her. 

"ONE OF THE TEAM!" She shrieked, unlocking the door and skipping downstairs. Erin glanced at me and I shook my head, shoving her out of my room before I followed her down the stairs, setting myself next to Alex.

"Good job not killing her." He whispered in my ear, kissing my cheek softly. 

"I know," I said. I smiled widely as he wrapped his arm around me. "Wouldn't want you mad at me."

Natalie's P.O.V

Frankie and Sarah were there when I walked downstairs. Before I even at down, there was a knock at the door and Austin got up to open it. Zach walked in with a girl, holding her hand. She was wearing the necklace Alycin had picked out for her. She smiled when she saw us. 

 "Hello, I am Nikkita." She waved. 

"Hey, Nikkita." Alie smiled. "I'm Alycin that's Natalie, and that's...." She made a face. "Erin." 

"I know Erin." Nikkita smiled. She seemed really friendly. I knew Alycin would hate her.

"How unfortunate." Alycin mumbled. Alex tapped her head. 

"I'll start up the grill." Mama Mahone said, coming downstairs. 

"Great." Austin answered, sitting back down in his spot next to me. 

"Well, let's get this party started." Frankie smiled.