Chapter Ten

Natalie P.O.V

I jumped in the shower; I didn’t know where Alex, Alycin, and Austin went. But at the moment I really didn’t care. I really loved showers, is that weird? No? Okay. After my shower, I changed into a pair of yoga pants capris and my All Time Low tank, walking out into the living room Austin and Alycin were nowhere to be seen, but Alex was on the couch.

“Where is everyone?” I asked sitting next to him.

“Austin is recording a new video. Alycin’s mom called so she’s talking to her in her room.” He smiled.

“WHAT?!?!?!?!?” I ran to Alycin’s room, standing outside of her door.

She was crying, I could hear her and feel it. Shit, this isn’t good. Her mom hasn’t called in years, why now?

“Why in the fuck are you talking to her?” I said walking into her room.

Alycin hung up the phone. “She’s my mother, Natalie.”

“Well she hasn’t acted like one the past couple of years, has she?”

“She said she l-loved me.” She started crying again, I pulled her into a hug. “It’s been 2 years, Nat.”

“I know, Allie. I know.” I said, kinda petting her hair down.

“She wants me to move back with her though. I don’t know what to do, I mean, they are my family.”

“If you don’t want to go back, you don’t have to. And if you don’t want to, I promise I won’t let it happen.”

I was the only thing in her life that has been there forever, she moved in with me. My parents became her’s, I didn’t want her to go back, and she wasn’t if I had anything to do with it.

“Pull yourself together, doll.”

“You know I hate when you call me that.”

“I know, that’s why I do it.”

Alycin laughed wiping away her tears and walking out into the living room, sitting down next to Alex.

“What was that about?” Alex asked, directed more towards me.

“Nothing.” I smiled, sitting next to my boyfriend who must of finished recording. “What song did you record, babe?”

“Let Me Love You by Mario.”

“I bet it’s amazing.” I kissed him.

“Ahem.” Alex coughed and we stopped kissing. “Me and Alycin have to tell you all something.”

I knew what it was from that moment, they were dating no doubt. I laughed silently because they thought I wouldn’t know.

“Don’t tell me you’re pregnant.” I laughed.

“FUCK NO!” Alex yelled! “We’re dating!”

We all burst out laughing, I loved this life. Why couldn’t I be in Texas forever? I knew I belonged here, with my 3 best friends. Alex and Austin should be physically with my for 12 months out of the year not 3….

So this chapter is really short and I apologize, but believe it or not this is longer than the original one. Lol. Thanks, loves. -Ariel :)