yang yang - injury

word count : 700

-

with a box full of supplies to deliver to a classroom on the first floor of the school, you walked to the stairwell.

"oh, hey y/n," you peeked your head to the side and saw some of the friends. "you need any help?" ten asked as they walked out of the stairwell.

"hey guys," you smiled. "i think i got it. thank you," you said and yang yang held the door open for you. "thanks," you said to him and walked through the doorway.

"yea," he kissed your cheek before walking away.

you looked at him through the window and pouted since you didn't like it when he kissed in front of his friends. he waved and walked away before the door closed. you started going downstairs, taking very slow steps since you really couldn't see much except for the box and the wall across from you.

but all of a sudden after three seconds, you found yourself on the floor with the box no longer in your hands and you sitting in the ground.

you blinked, "what just happened?" you questioned.

"babe! you okay?" you looked up and saw yang yang looking over the railing on the floor above. "we heard you fall."

you tried to stand up as hendery and yang yang hurried down the staircase and yang yang helped you up.

you put tried to stand on both feet but your right food was in a lot of pain. "my foot hurts," you spoke and stood on your other leg.

"you should go to the nurse's office," hendery said to you. "where does this need to go? i'll bring it for you" he asked and put all of the contents of the box away.

"room 107," you answered. "thank you, hendery."

"no problem," hendery smiled and walked away.

"can you walk on your foot at all? or does it hurt too much?" yang yang asked you.

you painfully put weight onto your hurt foot. "i think i can manage. the office isn't that far."

"no, let me carry you," he suggested. he turned around and crouched down, "get on."

"um, my skirt is pretty short..." you replied.

"huh?" he turned back while looking up at you. then, he jumped up, "oh, right. then, i'll carry you like this," he said and picked up into his arms. you wrapped your arms around his neck.

"babe, you good?" he looked down at you and asked.

"yea," you nodded. he looked forward and started walking out of the stairwell. "thank you."

"yea, of course," he replied. he reached the nurse's office and went inside.

"oh my, what happened?" the nurse asked as yang yang put you down on the bed.

"i fell down the stairs," you answered while yang yang leaned against a wall.

"oh goodness. let's get you patched up," she said. the nurse took your shoe off and wrapped up your foot with bandaging. you took some pain medicine while the nurse cut the bandaging from its roll. "i'll let the p.e. teacher know that you can't participate for a few days. come back if it's really bothering you," the nurse said to you.

you nodded and bowed your head, "thank you."

"of course, honey," the nurse smiled for walked into another room.

"y/n, i'll bring you back to class," yang yang offered and walked over to you.

you nodded, "okay." yang yang picked you up again, and you wrapped your arms around his neck again. he walked out of the office and headed back to the stairwell. he walked up a flight before stopping by the door. "don't scare me like that again," he said to you.

"huh?" you looked at him.

"don't scare me like that again," he repeated. "i don't want you to get hurt again."

"i'll try not to," you replied and rested your head against his shoulder. "i'm sorry."

he kissed your head, "i'm bringing you home today. i don't need my klutz of a girlfriend falling again."

you lightly hit him, "meanie."

"you still love me."

you rolled your eyes, "just bring me back to class," you demanded. he chuckled and quickly kissed you before walking back to your classroom.