jaemin - relaxation

word count : 529

-

"babe. babe? y/n? yah, y/n."

you felt arms wrap around your shoulders while you read an article. you looked behind you and saw jaemin frowing at you, "what's wrong?" you asked him.

"you've been working notes and reading all day, take a break," jaemin answered and lightly kissed your head.

you looked back at your laptop screen, "i'm almost done reading and then i'll work on my paper. i'll be done in an hour or so," you said and heard him sigh.

jaemin proceeded to bury his face in your neck, "you need to take a break, y/n," he said to you.

"i'll be done later, promise," you said and he sighed.

"hey, look at me," he pouted. you turned your head and kissed you, "make sure to eat. i'll see you later." he said.

"i know," you said. "love you," you said.

"love you too," he said and kissed you again. you smiled and jaemin walked out of the room while you continued to study and do work.

honestly, you didn't realize how much homework you finished and how much studying you did because you never even realized that seven hours had passed. you finished a report and closed off the web browser. you looked outside and realized that the sun was starting to set.

you looked at the time and realized that jaemin should be coming home soon. you got up and walked out of your room. as you walked downstairs, you saw the front door open and saw jaemin walk in.

"hey," you spoke.

he looked up at you and smiled, "hi baby." he said and took off his shoes. "did you eat?" he asked. he closed and locked the door. you shook your head. "yah, i told you to eat." you reached him and he hugged you.

"i wasn't hungry," you answered.

he sighed, "okay, i'm ordering take-out and you're not doing homework for the rest of the night." he demanded. "pick out something to watch, i'm going to go change and order stuff. what do you want?"

"anything and everything," you answered.

he laughed, "now you're hungry?" you pecked his lips and he stopped hugging you. he went upstairs while you sat down on the couch in the living room. you turned on netflix and started watching "criminal minds."

after a bit, jaemin came downstairs in confortable clothes and semi-wet hair. he sat down next to you and immediately pulled you into his lap.

but then you realized something, "oh, i need to add something to my powerpoint," you said and tried to stand up. "hey, babe, let me go," you said to him.

"if it's not due tonight, then you're staying right here in my lap and wrapped up in my arms for the rest of night," he said to you.

"jaemin..." you pouted.

"nope nope nope, no school for the rest of the night. just you, me, netflix, and food," he said.

you hugged him and kissed him, "thanks."

"of course baby," he said to you. once the food was delivered to the door, you and jaemin spent the rest of the night enjoying each other's company.