jungwoo - one morning

word count : 408

-

"jungwoo, wake up," you called for your boyfriend, who was still fast asleep in bed. "jungwoo, i have to leave," you spoke louder and walked out of the bathroom after you fixed your hair and put on some makeup. you looked at the bed and saw the blanket barely covering him.

you walked over to his side and sat down on the edge of the bed. you reached down and kissed jungwoo's forehead while brushing your hand through his hella messy hair.

"hey," you spoke quietly.

this time, jungwoo hummed in acknowledgement. "yes? what's up?" he spoke in a groggy whisper without opening his eyes.

"i need to leave for work, and you need to get ready. your schedule starts at nine o'clock, remember? you need to leave soon." you said to him.

he nodded his head, "yea, i know." his head rolled onto the side.

you kissed him again, "come on, wake up. i don't want you to be late. taeyong will probably scold me again if you're late again."

he opened his eyes, "i'll get up now." he sat up with a groan before giving you a proper morning kiss, "morning babe."

"good morning. are we still going out for dinner tonight?" you asked him and ran your hand through his hand a few times.

"mhm," he confirmed and kissed you again.

you kissed him, "okay, i'll see you later, handsome." you stood up and grabbed your purse from the vanity. jungwoo finally got out of bed and started getting ready while you looked for your keys in your messy purse.

the amount of time it took jungwoo to get ready was the same amount of time it took you to find your keys. jungwoo had come up to you and sneaked in another kiss, and another, and another...

"okay, okay, i need to go," you said to him and kissed him again.

"come on, just a few more kisses," jungwoo requested and kissed you again.

"i'm going to be late," you said to him.

"it wouldn't be the first time," he said to you and tightly wrapped his arms around you. "give me one reason why i should let you go."

"i don't want to lose my job," you replied. jungwoo rolled his eyes and kissed your one more time before letting you go. "see you later, babe."

"bye," you quickly left the room after you pecked jungwoo's lips and headed out of the house.