renjun - cuddling

word count : 531

-

"what time is it?" renjun asked you while he stroked your hair. he was nestled next to you in bed, your head against his chest and one arm draped over his side.

"does it matter?" you asked in a sleepy tone. you kept your eyes closed and adjusted how you were laying, tangling his legs with yours.

"no," he answered with a small chuckle. he continued stroking your hair.

you yawned, "i'm going to fall asleep if you keep doing that, renjun," you mentioned.

"i can't help it, your hair is so soft," he replied and you felt him kiss your hair. "i love you." a small smile appeared of your face.

"i love you more than you do," you said to him.

he gasped, stopping the strokes, and looked at your face with a shocked expression, "impossible. my love for you is greater." you giggled at him. you opened your eyes and rubbed them while looking up at him.

"can we stay like this all day today?" you asked him.

"well, i'd prefer to eat food at a table, but sure," he answered. then, he reached in and kissed you.

"okay, we can get up to eat, but that's it," you said.

"fine with me," renjun replied and kissed your forehead. you brought your head down and closed your eyes. renjun resumed petting your hair.

but then, the door slammed open, "renjun hyung! we have another schedule! we're leaving in ten minutes!" jaemin announced. "oh, sorry, i didn't know you guys were sleeping."

"it's fine. thanks, jaemin," renjun sighed. you heard the door close. renjun presses his head into your hair and groaned, "i don't want to go."

"you should change, it's probably an interview or something," you suggested but felt renjun shake his head.

"but i don't want to leave you here by yourself," he replied. you opened your eyes and looked up at him.

"it's okay." you kissed him. "just go, i'll be here when you get back."

"alrighty," renjun kissed you before he let go of you. he got out of his bed and climbed over you. you sat up and stretched your arms while renjun changed out of his sweatpants and hoodie. he changed into an old t-shirt and blue jeans. he grabbed a pair of socks and sneakers from next to his dresser and sat down on the edge of the bed.

"can you bring back some food?" you asked him once you stopped stretching.

he put his socks and shoes on and tied the laces, "mhm." he scooted over and kissed you again, "i'll see you later, babe."

"bye bye. be careful," you said as he stood up.

"i will." he grabbed his phone and headphones off of his nightstand and grabbed a mask from the top of his dresser. "you going to sleep?" he asked you while walking to the door.

"probably," you answered.

he nodded and opened the door. "sleep tight, babe," he waved at you. you waved back and smiled. renjun walked out of the room and closed the door behind him. you laid back down and got underneath the blanket. then, you closed your eyes and took a nap.