haechan - premiere

word count : 611

-

"and here is the rising actress, y/n l/n!" the mc announced. you walked out and waved at the cameras and reporters. you stood next to the directors, "please, introduce yourself," he said as another staff member handed you a microphone.

you looked at the audience and bowed, "hello, my name is y/n l/n. thank you so much for all of the support on the film and thank you very much to all of the staff members and the other actors who were apart of the film as well. this has been an amazing experience."

"thank you very much miss y/n. next is nct's haechan!" the mc announced and you saw haechan walk out and stand next to you.

"hey," he smiled at you.

"hi," you greeted and gave him your microphone.

haechan looked at the audience and bowed, "hello, i'm nct's haechan. thank you very much."

the rest of the actors were introduced and an interview session started.

"haechan, nct released a new album. how was it balancing singing and acting since you had many singing and acting schedules to attend?" the mc asked.

haechan brought up the microphone to his mouth, "uh, it was actually quite a lot to deal with, but i worked really hard to make sure i was doing my part for everything i was involved in."

"if i may ask, and i'm sure many others are wondering, how were the kissing scenes for you and y/n?" the mc asked and haechan became a bit flustered. you started laughing out of embarrassment and looked at the ground for a few seconds.

he laughed a bit in nervousness, "it was actually pretty awkward at first. i think both of us sat in our dressing rooms for awhile until we were forced out of them to do the first kiss scene."

you looked up and brought up the microphone. "oh, i was hiding in the corner of my dressing room until one of the directors literally pulled me out," you recalled.

"was that your first kiss, miss y/n?" the mc asked.

you blushed and looked at haechan, "uh, yea, it was," you nervously answered and looked back at the mc.

more questioned were asked to the directors and to the other actors.

"miss y/n, will we be seeing you in any dramas or movies anytime soon?" the mc asked.

"i'm not sure at the moment, but i hope everyone will see me on the screen again soon," you smiled.

the interview session ended and it was time to take photos. you stood next to the director and another actor and took group photos with them, both for yourselves and for the news outlets.

once everyone was done congratulating everyone and all of the news outlets left, you were able to leave the venue. you got ready to leave and walked out. you quietly and sneakily got into the parking lot without any reporters coming up to you and waited by a car.

after a few minutes of waiting, you saw haechan run up to you and give you a giant hug.

"haechan!" you exclaimed as softly as you could so you wouldn't draw attention.

"hey, baby," he greeted and let go of you. "ready to go?" you nodded your head.

you got into haechan's car and he immediately started driving. both of you took your masks off as he drove. at the first red light, haechan looked at you and kissed you.

"you're the best co-star to ever exist," he said and you laughed. "love you."

"i love you too, co-star," you laughed again and haechan kissed you again.