jaemin - cuddling

word count : 424

-

once jaemin finished taking a shower, he stepped out of the bathroom with a towel around his waist. he walked over to dressed and opened a few drawers while you grabbed a shirt to hang up.

"do you know where my gray sweats are?" he asked.

"middle, right drawer," you answered as you hung up a shirt. you heard another drawer being opened as you put another shirt onto another hanger and hung it up.

he changed into his sweatpants and a t-shirt. then, he walked over to you and kissed your cheek before throwing the towel he used into the dirty laundry hamper.

"almost done?" he asked you.

"i would be if i lived alone," you responded.

"...that was mean," jaemin replied and got back into bed. he laid there with his hands underneath his head. "y/n, i wanna cuddle!" jaemin suddenly whined while you folded a blanket. "come over here," he brought his hands out from underneath his head and opened his arms.

"i'm cleaning," you said as you put the blanket in a drawer. you moved some things in the drawer before sliding the drawer closed. you continued folding more things and putting items away in your closet or the drawers.

"i'm cold and lonely," he pouted, still holding his arms out and hoping you'd jump straight into them.

"well, cold and lonely, i'm y/n and i'm cleaning because we both know that it won't be cleaned if we don't do it now," you said to him and folded a pair of jaemin's pairs of sweatpants.

jaemin sighed and got out of bed. as you put some more clothes into a drawer, you felt jaemin tightly grab you from behind.

"babe, let go o—JAEMIN!" you exclaimed as he threw you into your bed and tackled you with a hug.

he shifted over to his side and pulled the blanket over you two. fortunately for jaemin, you finally gave in and hugged him back.

he laughed and wrapped his arms around you, "i win."

"you're putting away the rest," you said to him.

"that's fine with me," he smiled and kissed your lips. "told you that mornings should be spent with cuddling and being lazy," he said.

"says the one that plays video games till the sun comes up," you retorted.

"okay, look, can't help it." you rolled your eyes at him as he kissed you again. "i love youuuuu."

"i love you too, dork," you replied and the two of you spent the rest of morning cuddling.