doyoung - late night

word count : 488

-

"i'm going to sleep. goodnight you two," johnny stood up from the couch and yawned.

"night," doyoung responded and continued playing a video game.

"goodnight johnny," you waved at johnny and he walked out of the living room, leaving you and doyoung on the couch.

"shouldn't we head to sleep? you guys have a schedule in the morning," you looked up at doyoung. his eyes were focused on the game. "doyoung?"

"yea?" doyoung asked.

"shouldn't we head to sleep?" you asked him again. "shouldn't YOU head to sleep?" you emphasized.

"a few more minutes y/n, i promise. i'm almost done with the part of the game," doyoung mentioned.

"okay," you replied and put you phone on the table next to you. you closed your eyes and turned so your body was facing towards the couch. you were laying in doyoung's lap as he played the video game.

you heard the occasion cheer from him as time passed, but you got uncomfortable after awhile from being in his lap and sat up. "hey, you okay?" doyoung asked. you only nodded your head and sat in his lap. you hugged him like you were a koala bear and he wrapped arms around with the controller in his hands. he just continued playing the game. "i'll be done soon. just a few more minutes here. promise," doyoung said and kissed your head. you only nodded and rested your head on his shoulder. you closed your eyes again and moved your head closer to his neck.

you heard walking, "doyoung? why are you still up?" you heard yuta's voice. the walking came to a stop. "dude, it's like three am already. we have to get up at seven."

"i'm finishing this map. i'm almost done, yuta," doyoung answered.

"well it's not my fault if you don't get any sleep. i think you should go to sleep. look at y/n, she's probably wanting you to carry her to bed," yuta said and you heard him leave the living room.

you heard the game pause. "y/n?" you grunted in response since you were so tired. "okay, he's right. time for bed," doyoung said to you and kissed your head again. you heard the tv turn off and doyoung stood up with you in his arms. you adjusted your arms and head as doyoung walked to his room. "sorry for playing for so long. you could've gone to bed without me," doyoung apologized to you and pushed a door open.

"you know that i hate to sleep without you," you spoke.

"yea, i know baby," he replied and kissed your forehead. the door closed and doyoung walked in his room.

he laid you down on his bed and climbed in next to you. "hey, i love you."

"i love you too," you barely spoke in a whisper. doyoung wrapped an arm around you and kissed your forehead.

"goodnight baby," he said.

"goodnight."