hendery - award show

word count : 624

-

"are you almost done?" hendery asked while buttoning up his shirt.

"yea, i just need to change," you mentioned.

"okay," he replied and appeared behind you. he fixed his hair while you turned off your curling iron.

you stood up and went into the walk-in closet. you closed the door and grabbed the dress you had been planning on wearing off of the rack. you changed into the dress and managed to zip the zipper by yourself. then, you grabbed a pair of heels and sat down on a small ottoman. you put the heels on and stood up while looking at yourself in the mirror.

"ready?" hendery asked from outside.

"yea," you replied and grabbed a clutch from the top of a dresser. you walked out of the closet and saw hendery putting on his tuxedo jacket.

hendery smiled when he looked at you, "you look beautiful."

"you look handsome as always," you said to him as you walked up to him.

"i'll grab our coats," he said and you nodded. both of you walked out of the room and headed towards the front door. hendery grabbed both of your coats and, you put your coat on once he handed it to you. "ready to go?"

"yup," you answered. you and hendery left your house and got into his car. he drove until he reached the venue for the award show.

two attendants opened the doors to the car, and one of them held out his hand towards you. you grabbed it and got out of the car while hendery walked around the car.

"are the guys here?" you asked while he put his arm around your waist.

"should be, i told them we'd be a bit late," he answered and you two started walking into the venue.

you walked into the main ballroom where many idols and actors were waiting for the show to start.

"oh, i see them," hendery said. you looked as he pointed. you saw the guys at a few tables and walked up to them.

"you guys finally made it!" kun said and some of the guys stood up.

"sorry about that, we got back later than expected and it took awhile to get ready," hendery replied to him.

hendery took off his coat and yours.

"woah, you look hot," jaehyun spoke and you could sense hendery glaring. "hey, i'm not going to lie when i see a hot girl."

"can you lay your eyes off of my wife?" hendery asked.

"babe, stop being jealous," you said and sat down next to him and sungchan. "hi sungchan."

"hi noona," he smiled. "you look really pretty."

"thank you," you said to him. hendery protectively wrapped an arm around you. "you need to wear a tux more often," you said to hendery.

he kissed you, "you need to wear that dress more often," he replied and both of you laughed.

the award show started with an introduction from the announcers. then, a few performances went by and awards were given out.

"and the award for "best artist(s) of the year" goes to...nct!" the crowd erupted into cheered and applause when nct was announced as the winner for the award. you stood up and clapped as nct gathered around to hype themselves up before going on stage.

hendery quickly gave you a kiss on the lips before going on stage with all of the guys. a few of the guys gave speeches in different languages before they came back down from the stage.

"congratulations," you said to hendery as the next award was announced.

"thank you," hendery said and kissed you again, "but you're the best award i could get," he said and gave you yet another kiss.