doyoung - practice room

word count : 525

-

you walked down the hallway and listened for a familiar voice singing. when you reached the last practice room, you opened the door and saw doyoung singing. he stood in the middle of room with his hands on his stomach.

he turned around while singing and waved at you. you waved back and closed the door. then you walked to a table and put your purse and bag down. you pulled out some boxes out and listened to doyoung. you opened the boxes and grabbed some chopsticks.

arms wrapped around you as you put out everything. "can't live without you," doyoung finished singing and kissed your cheek, "hey babe."

"hi, you sounded great," you said and you two sat down on a couch.

"eh, i was a little flat during the last chorus," he said. you rolled your eyes. "what?"

"you always say that. you are never flat."

"once in a while," he chuckled.

you grabbed a container with food and held some food with the chopsticks. "try it," you said and he opened his mouth. you fed him and he instantly smiled. "you like it?" he nodded.

"it's really good. thank you for bringing me dinner," doyoung said.

"of course."

you handed him the container and watched him eat. you put your elbow against the back of the couch and leaned your head on your hand.

"why aren't you eating?" doyoung asked while he ate.

"i already ate," you truthfully responded, "i kept eating bits of everything i made." you laughed and he smiled. "it's pretty late, why don't we go home for the night?" you asked him.

once he swallowed, he sighed. "i wish, i wanted to work on a song i'm trying to write," he said and frowned.

"well, why don't you work on it at the dorm? you'll be more comfortable there, won't you?" you asked and sat up. you brought your hand to doyoung's head and brushed some of his hair out of the way. "it wouldn't hurt to get out of here." doyoung chuckled at you, "what's so funny, doyoung?" you asked and your eyebrows furrowed.

"you always make excuses to go home, and i know you make them so me and you can cuddle and watch dramas," he explained with a laugh. "but now that i think about it, cuddling with you is always the best."

you smiled, "then let's go home right now!" you demanded. he shook his head, "oh come on doyoung..."

"how about," he reached over you and placed the containers and chopsticks on the table behind you. then, he grabbed you and pulled you into a tight embrace.

"ah!"

"we cuddle right here instead and i just work on it tomorrow?" doyoung finished his sentence. he kissed your cheek while you adjusted and put your head in the crook of his neck. "comfy?"

"mhm," you nodded and instantly felt sleepy.

"yay, i have my heat pad."

you looked up at doyoung, "what'd you just say?"

"uhh...nothing, nothing at all!" he said and moved your head back into his neck.

"you're so weird."

"oh, just go to sleep already and let me enjoy this."